Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Today's Premier League Fixtures

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Haha fair enough I was only taking the piss. You will stay up and you deserve it

but come on Brighton fans talking about victory parades? Didn't you do an open top bus tour when you finished second ?

It’s probably the beautiful seafront setting that drew 100,000, more than the promotion itself.

Croydon and Norwood I guess aren’t the nicest of places to gather, unless people are intent on burning down local businesses.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
The 4 point gap with 7 games left? Terrified.
Terrified enough to steer clear of here until you lot won.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Huddersfield can't score , they could drop down if they are not careful

Mar 31, 2018 3pm
Newcastle vs.Huddersfield
Apr 7, 2018 3pm
Brighton vs.Huddersfield
Apr 14, 2018 3pm
Huddersfield vs.Watford

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Man United have got a lot to do to be more than a poor imitation of Liverpool.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Pardew sounded absolutely broken on the radio. If it were anyone else then I would probably feel sorry for them, but not that ****.
Juvenile I know, but I laughed and gave the radio the "V's" when he came on.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Are any posters casting an eye over the Albion being just a bad loss away from all this action?

Points in the bag mean we can probably afford one bad loss. We probably only need one good win. No repeat of last season’s implosion though please

Eagle88

Oct 15, 2012
It’s probably the beautiful seafront setting that drew 100,000, more than the promotion itself.

Croydon and Norwood I guess aren’t the nicest of places to gather, unless people are intent on burning down local businesses.

Brighton is much nicer than Croydon you're right. What does that have to do with having an open top bus tour when you finished second?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
So we have to beat you and then better one or two of your results? Not exactly Mission Impossible.

We have the best atmosphere in the league, and we're about to build a new stand so not really sure what your point is.

Stranger things have happened. But as it stands at the moment, we're 4 points clear of you with a much better GD. So...mind the gap.

At best, one can admire your chutzpah for posting on NSC in the current climate. Was it the shock of Palace not conceding in the last few minutes?

Either way, I'm sure you'll have a great night tonight. And so you decided to celebrate by posting on your rival's team board after over 5 years gap.

Come on...there must be more to life than this for a Palace supporter?

Eagle88

Oct 15, 2012
Stranger things have happened. But as it stands at the moment, we're 4 points clear of you with a much better GD. So...mind the gap.

At best, one can admire your chutzpah for posting on NSC in the current climate. Was it the shock of Palace not conceding in the last few minutes?

Either way, I'm sure you'll have a great night tonight. And so you decided to celebrate by posting on your rival's team board after over 5 years gap.

Come on...there must be more to life than this for a Palace supporter?

'Mind The Gap' is a London Underground slogan. It's used by London clubs to goad London clubs. You aren't a London club.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Brighton is much nicer than Croydon you're right. What does that have to do with having an open top bus tour when you finished second?
41hfbIPSMmL.jpg

:lolol:

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

You're right, we bottled the playoffs before bottling automatics and then bottled the trophy. Moving in the right direction though at least. The parade was for promotion by the way irrespective of 1st or 2nd in addiction to celebrating how far the club has come since near oblivion. Not our fault it attracted alot of people.

Enjoy your win.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
'Mind The Gap' is a London Underground slogan. It's used by London clubs to goad London clubs. You aren't a London club.

Thanks for putting us straight on what we can and can't say on here.

I'm sure we'll all take that on board and extend the necessary courtesy and respect.

Oh wait, this is an Albion message board. It's used by Albion fans to goad Palace supporters. You aren't an Albion fan.

So...mind the gap.

Eagle88

Oct 15, 2012
You're right, we bottled the playoffs before bottling automatics and then bottled the trophy. Moving in the right direction though at least. The parade was for promotion by the way irrespective of 1st or 2nd in addiction to celebrating how far the club has come since near oblivion. Not our fault it attracted alot of people.

Enjoy your win.

Fair enough and you should be delighted with how the last 2 years have gone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here