Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazenga LuaLua

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I don't know anything about his fitness regime but from afar it seems he does all weights and there's not enough balance elsewhere. Was a terrific player for us but time to sack him off at the earliest opportunity. Shit form, shit attitude, shit fitness record.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yea, I'm sure the BHAFC staff let him just do weights as his entire fitness regime. :ffsparr:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He must has been told he was next up to play the #10 role:-

"nah I'll take the operation, thanks".

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Looked good v Colchester.
What's happening with March ? He skipped the last u23 game?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back training today apparently, had a set back with a shin injury, often the case when coming back to tweek something else.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Both the BBC and The Argus are saying that KLL will be out for six weeks. Well the article of our local organ states that, whereas its headline indicates that he won't be around until December. Six weeks from today is actually still in October. Another example of The Argus' sloppy standards?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Both the BBC and The Argus are saying that KLL will be out for six weeks. Well the article of our local organ states that, whereas its headline indicates that he won't be around until December. Six weeks from today is actually still in October. Another example of The Argus' sloppy standards?
To be fair to The Argus, whenever the club say "Player X will be back in Y number of weeks", you can normally double it to get their actual return date

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

Six weeks to start full training, 4-6 weeks getting match fit.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Not good for him but not a great loss to the team. Perhaps after surgery he will come back revitalised as he was 12 months ago.

Not a great loss in terms of starting games perhaps, but he has always been one of those players who, if the game isn't going to plan, or we need some attacking impetus, can be brought on after an hour or so, to add some much needed zest to the attack.

A real threat on his day.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
March won't be back until after February.
He's had loads of injuries and not surprised sadly...just hope his career doesn't end early due to these long term injuries.

KLL will always be in and out like March and in the long run will probably end up in the lower divisions or out of football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here