Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A threadful of NSCers who seem to have wandered off into the Sunset

Lush

Mods' Pet
Dont here much from Meade's Ball these days which is a shame

A lot of the lady posters over the years have gone, which is a shame, the Daft Bints were quite a crew at one stage.

I think there are still lots of lady posters, it's just that being a female footy fan isn't so unusual these days. Take a look at any crowd photo.

Also posts about 'getting back in the kitchen' are extremely rare, so there's no need to rise to it. Thanks for that :)

Also some of the DAFT Bints (DOSSING ALBION FANS TOGETHER (female division)) are no longer with us. RIP Trish.

Lush (Croydon Seagull many years ago)

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I think there are still lots of lady posters, it's just that being a female footy fan isn't so unusual these days. Take a look at any crowd photo.

Also posts about 'getting back in the kitchen' are extremely rare, so there's no need to rise to it. Thanks for that :)

Also some of the DAFT Bints (DOSSING ALBION FANS TOGETHER (female division)) are no longer with us. RIP Trish.

That's good to hear. I'd noticed, or thought I'd noticed, that there were less ladies on the board. Wondered if NSC had become more of a sausage bore fest, so glad I was wrong.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
It is amazing to think how many of us have been posting on here for 5, 10, 15 - and in my case, 20+ years :facepalm:

In a way I admire those who have managed to quietly slip away. But at the same time I am glad I never have - regardless of how many times I have resolved to do so, but failed.

Yes. Been on here in few aliases for 16 years myself. Always drawn back in.

Difficult to organise cos it's sensitive stuff I know but always thought it would be a nice touch to have an in memoriam section of NSC for those who have gone to the great binfest in the sky

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Whatever happened to Stinkers Bridge and Lokki7

I met Lokki up in London with Meades ball and Afters at a bar near Charing Cross I think it was. He had a Finnish wife with the most fabulously long Blonde hair! lokki was great fun and I havent heard from him in a long while ...Also Seagulls over Sevenoaks seems to have been long gone.

When I was in a previous incarnation , Dave The Gaffer ( thanks Lady bracknell) I managed the REMF 2,3 and 4 games and we had lots on NSC...Fatboy, SOS, Nick In NY, Ben the Orange man, Stumpy Tim, Zeferelli, Dick Knights Mumm, Insider, I cant remember his NSC name, but Rich ( played cricket at barcombe), Richie Morris, Uncle Spielberg, canarian seagull, the very much missed Woodingdean seagull ( Tony's birthday today BTW)...another Richard who worked for Cantor's and I speak to him occasionally on FB....I know I have forgot many more, so I apologise. I must try and dig out the original REMF programme ( I think it had both people's real name and NSC name.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

was wondering where you had got to, and roz, I can help you out with some un pc humour if you are feeling neglected?

I met Lokki up in London with Meades ball and Afters at a bar near Charing Cross I think it was. He had a Finnish wife with the most fabulously long Blonde hair! lokki was great fun and I havent heard from him in a long while ...Also Seagulls over Sevenoaks seems to have been long gone.

When I was in a previous incarnation , Dave The Gaffer ( thanks Lady bracknell) I managed the REMF 2,3 and 4 games and we had lots on NSC...Fatboy, SOS, Nick In NY, Ben the Orange man, Stumpy Tim, Zeferelli, Dick Knights Mumm, Insider, I cant remember his NSC name, but Rich ( played cricket at barcombe), Richie Morris, Uncle Spielberg, canarian seagull, the very much missed Woodingdean seagull ( Tony's birthday today BTW)...another Richard who worked for Cantor's and I speak to him occasionally on FB....I know I have forgot many more, so I apologise. I must try and dig out the original REMF programme ( I think it had both people's real name and NSC name.

I too worried about the absence of Meade's Ball but it must be that I am just reading the wrong threads as he is still posting on here quite regularly.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Paul Valley, what happened to him ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here