Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Printing tickets from home

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Bought a couple of Everton tickets about 30 mins ago but the email with the tickets still hasn’t appeared.

Anyone know if these are released a bit later as I can’t find any details on the ticket site?

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Not sure what to make of that? If it's implying "a stupid question" it's where my wife's Palace ticket turned up despite the original email being in the main mail

No no. I’m referring to the fact that the ticket should be instantly received but it’s not. Nothing to do with your suggestion.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Bought a couple of Everton tickets about 30 mins ago but the email with the tickets still hasn’t appeared.

Anyone know if these are released a bit later as I can’t find any details on the ticket site?

Have you had any email from the Club?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Phone supporter services and they'll send them out again. Sometimes the big email providers systems get suspicious of somewhere emailing out lots of similar emails with attachments and block the emails so they don't even get to spam folder.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
No doubt the pdf ticket has to be attached manually so I would forget about it until tomorrow morning

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Phone supporter services and they'll send them out again. Sometimes the big email providers systems get suspicious of somewhere emailing out lots of similar emails with attachments and block the emails so they don't even get to spam folder.

This - or as i have done - after i put in the wrong email address

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Sometimes they turn up instantly, sometimes takes up to an hour for me.

At my age I know this feeling all to well.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here