Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace deserve more credit and recognition

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Having a beer with Palace supporting mate lunchtime, I said the earliest he could expect points is westham on 28th of October, he seems to think they'll get some against Chelsea. I said a goal by then would be a nice start, that didn't go down well. Although I think palace will go down well I think he is in denial, happy days.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
When my Palace supporting mates took the p*** out of our arrival in the Premier League they repeatedly said they could give us a twenty point head start and still beat us, I thought they were joking. Fair play guys you've been true to your word and I don't feel you've been given the credit or respect you deserve, so, thank you. Good luck against Bromley, and remember, it's not about the winning!

There's a thread on BBS saying....

What if Bromley win ? :lolol::lolol::lolol:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
PREMTABLE.jpg

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
You need to get yourself on the Orient forum [MENTION=277]looney[/MENTION]

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
The Bromley match is actually a very good idea. A chance to blow off the cobwebs, experiment with different formations, try out a some fringe players and in all probability score an absolute sackful of goals from virtually every position on the pitch.

Quite what Palace will get from it however, I'm not sure.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
The Bromley match is actually a very good idea. A chance to blow off the cobwebs, experiment with different formations, try out a some fringe players and in all probability score an absolute sackful of goals from virtually every position on the pitch.

Mark Bright said a few weeks ago that Palace would never play Bromley again :lol:

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Taken from the scum's site....

Professional outfit, he must be deluded.........

"This season is fast becoming a very big joke. I love Palace but this is just crazy how could a professional outfit such as ours let this happen. I bet Brighton will be looking on and laughing their heads off. Sorry for the rant, one very embarrassed Palace fan. "

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013

"This season is fast becoming a very big joke. I love Palace but this is just crazy how could a professional outfit such as ours let this happen. I bet Brighton will be looking on and laughing their heads off. Sorry for the rant, one very embarrassed Palace fan. "

Yes. Yes we are. So thanks!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

Brilliant :)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Correct. :thumbsup:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea

I don't find it funny. Funny-Laughing-Gif-Picture.gif

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
You need to get yourself on the Orient forum [MENTION=277]looney[/MENTION]

Last thing I heard was they threatened to sack the webmaster if he let me back on, that was beuno threatened by Hern. They had strict vetting there for years it was like North Korea. They are an OK bunch though, wetfart O not included. wereas the Palce BBS was more like a special needs outing.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

Its called re-arranging the deck chairs on the titanic.

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
I felt a bit sorry for them today. Apparently they were just about to announce a new multi million pound sponsorship deal with a major dog food company.
Sadly someone realised that having 'WINALOT' stamped across their shirts might be somewhat inappropriate.

Sent from my P022 using Tapatalk

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton

:lolol: fantastic

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I do slightly wish I had a fake account on the BBS so I could post nonsense about how unlucky we've been and how great we'll be again when HaHa is back.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here