Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion FC A Premier League celebration painting

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
This will give you an idea of my technique. When I'm not creating illustrations of Brighton players I draw naked ladies...

Murray, Hemed and Stockdale look really good. Hughton needs a revisit though.

They look like something that might be seen in the club shop on towels or posters. They have a good cartoon style about them with a good likeness, apart from Hughton.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Should such a piece of original artwork become available, either now or in the near future, I would be only too happy to start the bidding at £300, on condition that a preview of the finished artwork is made available on this forum.

Ta-da!

IMG_2188.JPG

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Did you draw that? I really like it! :)

The literal couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo is genuis

I did spend many, many minutes on it.

I didn't want [MENTION=205]Tom Hark, Preston Park[/MENTION] to feel short-changed for his £300

Waiting for a counter-bid from [MENTION=259]Jack Straw[/MENTION] ... :jester:

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Elvis Manu
Chris O'grady
Chuba Akpom

The Strikers Elite

Should such a piece of original artwork become available, either now or in the near future, I would be only too happy to start the bidding at £300, on condition that a preview of the finished artwork is made available on this forum.

Thought that was Astley Barnes til I saw shirt name.

It was a very specific commission.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Quite aside from the self promotion of starting a second thread rather than adding to the first - the drawing of Stockdale is awful. Even Dave Beasant was in better shape than that chunker.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Quite aside from the self promotion of starting a second thread rather than adding to the first - the drawing of Stockdale is awful. Even Dave Beasant was in better shape than that chunker.

Have you thought that it might be the wind caught up in DS shirt as he is being drawn in the diving pose?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here