Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Love this

joke.jpg

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Yeah, the only issue is that politics is an evolving and ongoing issue that bears no comparison to a sports fixture whatsoever.

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
I like how she wants to have a better deal for the Jocks than the rest of the UK or else they will stay with Europe.. Europe dont want them.... she is so up her own Ar*e.. Let them go it alone and take their pissed kinsmen back out of the rest of the country... England should stand proud of themselves. The irony is that England used to mean the whole UK and it was a Scottish King that decided that ... and the Union flag.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I like how she wants to have a better deal for the Jocks than the rest of the UK or else they will stay with Europe.. Europe dont want them.... she is so up her own Ar*e.. Let them go it alone and take their pissed kinsmen back out of the rest of the country... England should stand proud of themselves. The irony is that England used to mean the whole UK and it was a Scottish King that decided that ... and the Union flag.
She comes across as a seriously desperate woman who thinks Scotland is a key player in everything and what's her obsession with the EU?christ the EU won't take them as they'll need bail outs like Ireland did after a few years.
Her plan is to become independent and to get businesses to move up there in which is just plain stupid...We can all play games and considering they depend so much on us sums her up really....Her obsession will ruin her !!!

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Hmmm, I didn't vote for Brexit, but I accept the result of it, no matter how much it saddens me. I'm not sat here suggesting we should have another vote on it in a year's time because it didn't go the way I'd have liked it to.

Mind you, Theresa & chums are playing absolutely into Wee Jimmy Sturgeon's hands lately, so I guess it's no surprise she's trying.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

They don't all think like that and the Krankie won't prevail. United Kingdom. Innit.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
All the reasons why Bliars theory on devolution was so stupid

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If she loses she could always join the Krankies

Good lord. Yes, she looks like a Krankie. Brilliant shout :cheers:

(apologies, yes, the resemblance may well have been mentioned several times previously, including in this thread, but you are even older than me so go with it BG!)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
She comes across as a seriously desperate woman who thinks Scotland is a key player in everything and what's her obsession with the EU?christ the EU won't take them as they'll need bail outs like Ireland did after a few years.
Her plan is to become independent and to get businesses to move up there in which is just plain stupid...We can all play games and considering they depend so much on us sums her up really....Her obsession will ruin her !!!

To be fair, she is the leader of overwhelmingingly the leading party in her country and rightly feels she should step up to the plate and represent her constituents. It is easy to mock from the warmth and wealth of the south (England) but in some respects she has little choice other than to call for another UKexit vote, or else what? 'Thanks for giving us 80% of the seats, and now we are going to do eff all to fulfill your aspirations'? :shrug:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
To be fair, she is the leader of overwhelmingingly the leading party in her country and rightly feels she should step up to the plate and represent her constituents. It is easy to mock from the warmth and wealth of the south (England) but in some respects she has little choice other than to call for another UKexit vote, or else what? 'Thanks for giving us 80% of the seats, and now we are going to do eff all to fulfill your aspirations'? :shrug:
Trouble is, the SNP is like UKIP in that both are essentially single issue pressure groups. The other trouble, of course, is that the SNP have a position of power.
Although I have supported UKIP in its aim of getting us out of the EU, I still wouldn't want them trying to run the country! Scotland, however, do have a problem.................................

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here