Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
If Brexit is a disaster, I will go and live abroad, I'll go and live somewhere else.

Nigel Farage responding to a caller's question on his talk radio show, LBC, 27 March 2017

Your hero. Pfft.

larus

So if you want no deal, when do you think we should start building the NI border? (If you can concentrate that long without getting bored).

Please explain to me why the UK has to build infrastructure but the EU won’t? unless I am otherwise mistaken, when 2 entities trade (countries or blocks), then there are exports and imports. Each country is responsible for it’s own imports.

So, when we export to ROI from NI, they will have to build infrastructure. However, if we choose not to, then we will be in breach of WTO rules (that’s assuming you dispute the fact that borders do not nee to be physical if there are political reasons not to), but so will the EU if they don’t. The EU have already said to ROI that there won’t be infrastructure, but how can they say that without a trade deal?

larus

You're boring mate .TM deal is no good for those of us that want leave. No deal will have to do. What you going to do run off to your mate and see what he has to say. You know the one with a very vested iinterest in remaining in the EU. No doubt you'll now come back with the same tried and tested replies . I'm bored now.

I think his mate probably just asks questions like “Milk and sugar with that?”.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
In the real world (yes, the one we all live in) there isn't an option for Britain to 'run away and don't answer the question'.

But then again, the real world isn't the one that malcontents who believe that all leave voters were thick, geriatric racists are happy to face up to, is it? What was your question again? - no, don't bother, it was probably one of those stupidly designed to be unanswerable questions, like the classic 'when did you stop beating your wife?'
Your avatar is very appropriate - a small child who asks, 'But why?' Adult takes time and carefully explains it to the child. Response from child - 'Yes, but why' (repeated ad infinitum, until at last the exasperated adult puts said child to bed).
Here's a nice, clear breakdown of the referendum vote by party, age and educational attainment as this data sometimes gets lost in the fog of vitriol. my personal favourite is that 5% of UKIP supporters voted to Remain!

https://yougov.co.uk/news/2016/06/27/how-britain-voted/

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
You are running away from Europe you scaredy cat. Nawwww, need mummy to give you hug because the big bad Europeans said something you didnt like? Nawww. There, there.

Says the person who ran away from the UK and hates the education system, that people own houses, old people and of course the rich. You really are 24 carat gold !!!!

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Look, if I am buying a Twix off of you and we have 5 mins to agree a price or I have to buy it for 50p, why would your opening offer be 70p!? It makes no sense!

This is nothing to do with Brexit either,but what the hell,it made me laugh!

dumb question.png

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Here's something to cheer up the moaners.Zero hours contracts reducing massively among the other good news.

bad news.png

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
You must of been in stitches with the 35% Lib Dems that voted Leave then ...................

And the 20% Greens.I thought they were all mentalists,but 1/5 must be taking the tablets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here