Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Holidaying alone?

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I've been solo to Bali five times. As a teetotaler, I'm unable to help you with bars, but I'm sure there are plenty that have the football, the EPL is shown live on TV in Indonesia. I'd avoid the whole southern part of Bali, though, personally - full of Australians.

Me too, but it's a requirement to ask on nsc where the bar is near timbuctoo that might have the football on even if it's off season. Its a thought for next year possibly I dunno, but Indonesia appeals, just not Bali

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Me too, but it's a requirement to ask on nsc where the bar is near timbuctoo that might have the football on even if it's off season. Its a thought for next year possibly I dunno, but Indonesia appeals, just not Bali

Some parts of Bali are still excellent, you just have to do your research. I also liked the part of Java I've been to.

Jan 30, 2008
Has anyone done any travelling or arranged holidays on their own, as a single person,? I see there are a few companies who do holidays targeted to single people where you go in groups and there's excursions and stuff organised. Glamping Vs camping it seems, organised back packing of sorts. Yes it takes away some of the elements of back packing or going on mission on your own, and it will cost more hey. I have only read good things about it reallly, and giving it a thought at some point. I have done enough independent travelling and aren't really interested in the pretentiousness of 20 something's with dreads bongos and a camper van scowling at you for daring to use the lonely planet anymore.

Excuse the stereotype. Not interested too much in meeting an individual tinder style. Anyone done it? I might have the opportunity to do so for the first time soonish and it's quite appealing. I am 40

let it all hang out
http://www.barefoot.info/
regards
DR

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
We're going on a gender FREE naturist holiday this year , although I won't be doing the BBQ this year after I SIGNED my SAUSAGE rather badly

Can i cum ? ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mylesfdo

Jan 25, 2015

get yourself a Firestick to take with you and there are numerous ways to get Footy and other tv channels on there!! I take one with me everywhere I go!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here