Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Greyhound saying his goodbyes on Instagram?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
His social media posts are tiresome. His performances against Palace and Liverpool last season were embarrassing. It says a lot that no club would take him off our hands in the window.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
His social media posts are tiresome. His performances against Palace and Liverpool last season were embarrassing. It says a lot that no club would take him off our hands in the window.

I’ve it said on here that we did turn down interest in him because we thought it was him and Bruno but then we signed Montoya at the last minute and this is why he’s so annoyed. No idea if this is true or not.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
shame. he seemed to have so much promise

Ish. Decent going forward but horrendous technique, first touch, positional awareness and defensive ability.

Montoya looks a lot better IMO.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Promise of what ? He started 15 games. We kept no clean sheets in them games.

He is not premier league quality, simple as that. Looked good in one game at home to Chelsea, pretty much it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ish. Decent going forward but horrendous technique, first touch, positional awareness and defensive ability.

Montoya looks a lot better IMO.

I thought he defended very well for many games, much better than Bruno who was having a mare at the time.

He lost it towards the end, perhaps the Palace game sticks in peoples minds, but I certainly don't think he deserves to have been frozen out

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
I enjoyed watching him.Thought he was a good player and enjoyed his runs down wing. When I see Bongs mistakes yesterday that should have cost goals either your face fits or it doesnt

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I thought that he would be in the mix to take over from Bruno and if you could add his attacking ability to Montoya's defensive side we would have the natural successor to Bruno who is now showing signs of his age catching up with him. I do not understand what is happening as regards Montoya.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I thought that he would be in the mix to take over from Bruno and if you could add his attacking ability to Montoya's defensive side we would have the natural successor to Bruno who is now showing signs of his age catching up with him. I do not understand what is happening as regards Montoya.

What do you not understand about Montoya ?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Montoya was just left out.....wouldn’t think there is anything ‘going on’. As has been said previously, Bernardo and Balogun are maybe seen as more versatile so were on the bench instead, and particularly given pre-match possible concerns over Bong who could have been deemed more likely to have issues than Bruno.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Montoya start against Wolves.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here