Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Your biggest disappointments as as Albion fan?

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
1st Amex home loss to that shower of shite up the a23.....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
How my Coca Cola experience ended.
The first bit was incredible. The end bit was combined relief and disappointment.

I remember you winning that. Are you able to expand now time has passed on the whole binfest when CKR was flogged or best not to ask (sorry I have but anyway)

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
Leaving the Priestfield after getting hammered 0 - 4 by Torquay, I really thought it was all over that day.

Listening to the Gus Poyet interview on the way home following the Palace play off game, took me months to recover from that night.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Smith didnt score
Closely followed by losing 8/2 at home to Bristol Rovers...and at home to Walton & Hersham (4/0?) and the Leatherhead lip scoring as they also beat us at home

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The semi final v Palace is ruled out in the original post.

However, I'll go for Poyet's 'ceiling' interview after the match, when he showed himself up for the utter **** he is under all the charisma.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I remember you winning that. Are you able to expand now time has passed on the whole binfest when CKR was flogged or best not to ask (sorry I have but anyway)

Lol!
I’ve had a few drinks tonight so god knows where to start, but I wrote a blog on it a few years ago. I’ll dig it up and post it

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Occasions where we simply don't turn up. Not getting beaten by a better team - that happens. Not getting beaten where we didn't get the rub of the green. That also happens. But where we look like we aren't bothered. Burnley away a few seasons back springs to mind (I don't do many away games).

Oh. And CMS.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The semi final v Palace is ruled out in the original post.

However, I'll go for Poyet's 'ceiling' interview after the match, when he showed himself up for the utter **** he is under all the charisma.
When we so needed a ‘speech’ similar to Mullerys after the Saints v Spurs capitulation......... we got that twatish ceiling bollox. So glad he went after that. I wanted a general, not a mealy mouth twit like he had become.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
The announcer at the goldstone. Waiting on the result betweenSaints and Spurs.. Announcer gave their result seconds after our matches final whistle. It hurt. No time to dream.

Last edited:

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
I remember that, damned Bannister and Warboys. Eclipsed only by the thrashing received at the hands of Walton and the cup loss to Leatherhead.

I was in the navy and came from Portsmouth and arrived as Walton scored their 4th. Grim.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here