Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have A Happy What Time Will Leicester Away Sell Out Tomorrow Day

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Any update on numbers of tickets left? Ticket site was down to c480 a couple of hours ago, but anyone heard from club on numbers?

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Don't think they'll be much change from now until tomorrow morning. Anybody over the 236+ points has already secured their tickets.

Was more interested in whether the 480 is correct as seem to be some thought on here that there might be a couple more blocks (P1 and P2) yet to be released.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Was more interested in whether the 480 is correct as seem to be some thought on here that there might be a couple more blocks (P1 and P2) yet to be released.

There won't be any more blocks - go back and look at the seat maps posted on here. M1-4 are the only away fan blocks at the King Power.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Difficult to believe that all c3,000 tickets have been put on sale though. No one posting on here seemed to have a ticket towards the front of the stand for a start.

Have to say I'm sceptical too. There does not seem to be a logic as to how tickets are released for pretty much any game.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

There are more than than left. Best guess 2k sold based on the capacity of the original blocks when it first went on sale.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I think I'm gonna bottle it and buy one this evening, then if I can't get my son one tomorrow it'll be tough titties for him unfortunately.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I think I'm gonna bottle it and buy one this evening, then if I can't get my son one tomorrow it'll be tough titties for him unfortunately.

There's going to be very few sold between now and tomorrow morning. Just get two then.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
There won't be any more blocks - go back and look at the seat maps posted on here. M1-4 are the only away fan blocks at the King Power.

Spoke to my work colleague who is a Leicester season ticket holder and he backs this up. Says P, P1, P2 are home fans. If it's a small away following home fans get M1 too.

So the M blocks will be all we get, and there are 473 tickets left (if they've all been made available).

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
Does it make any difference if I become a bronze member as my 38 loyalty points stay the same

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
As per my previous response, we're in Row L.

I'm not sure if you are saying that to agree or disagree with what I'm saying. I'd classify row L as "not the front" as logic suggests there are 11 rows in front of you.

I'd call you "middle" if you wanted a firm classification.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
There's going to be very few sold between now and tomorrow morning. Just get two then.

If there really is only 400 odd left then there's the chance they will be gone by the time I get to the front of the queue.. Leaving me ticketless as well as him :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here