Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Online tickets for Hull not working!!!

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I just hope it's working at 9am tomorrow and that I can still see all the available seats that are currently showing when I log on.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
"You need to have purchased one of the products listed below...

AM1314, Bronze, Blue, YSPLUS"\

...is informational and should not stop you progressing. (I was able to progress anyway)

Have you decided to go then?

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
My son is 16 so should be £15.00 for this game. Was delighted when I updated his ticket to Under 18 in the checkout section & it changed the price to £5.00 :smile:

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
ive always wondered about the following;

9am Monday 3 February:
Season-ticket holders seats are released for general sale

i always assumed this meant season ticket holders can purchase themselves a ticket for themselves anywhere in the ground that is available, does it also mean season ticket holders can purchase further seats? or do i have to wait till tomorrow? i already have reserved my seats and want to get my uncle a ticket too, when i ordered him a ticket for the reading game im sure it was before the general sale date and i bought it in my name.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
do you have to be some sort of member to but a ticket? im a season ticket holder, but my misses wants to go and shes not got any type of membership.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
ive always wondered about the following;

9am Monday 3 February:
Season-ticket holders seats are released for general sale

i always assumed this meant season ticket holders can purchase themselves a ticket for themselves anywhere in the ground that is available, does it also mean season ticket holders can purchase further seats? or do i have to wait till tomorrow? i already have reserved my seats and want to get my uncle a ticket too, when i ordered him a ticket for the reading game im sure it was before the general sale date and i bought it in my name.

im having same problem, it would let me buy a ticket for me and my dad(we have season tickets) but wouldnt let me order an extra ticket for the misses.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
do you have to be some sort of member to but a ticket? im a season ticket holder, but my misses wants to go and shes not got any type of membership.

You can buy as many tickets as you want in your name for hull game, others don't need accounts. looks like we have to wait till tomorrow to do it

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Whilst the season tickets are reserved it means that you cannot buy any seats that have a STH. Once that deadline is passed, they are open to anyone.

I had no problem getting extra seats next to my ST seat for the Reading game. Given the evening KO and live on the box, should be no problem getting seats together for big groups.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here