Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds - not the 25th?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
This thread is a bit speculative isn't it?! We'll have a much better idea tomorrow evening.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
This thread is a bit speculative isn't it?! We'll have a much better idea tomorrow evening.

I guess the inclusion of a ? in the thread title would have helped.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Not a chance, not enough time to organise, get tix sold etc etc

What rubbish years ago any replay in the cup was played the following Tuesday/Wednesday leaving just 2/3 days to get tickets out. Now all you have to do is charge the those ST immediately who want to go. People able to print at home their tickets and open ticket offices up to kick off. Added to which average crowds at Leeds/Brighton etc would have been higher back then.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Mark1234 or wahtever he's called posted a picture on twitter. If that's their pitch now, it looks great.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
What rubbish years ago any replay in the cup was played the following Tuesday/Wednesday leaving just 2/3 days to get tickets out. Now all you have to do is charge the those ST immediately who want to go. People able to print at home their tickets and open ticket offices up to kick off. Added to which average crowds at Leeds/Brighton etc would have been higher back then.

Jeez ... I already said I got the point of the OP wrong!!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
It has been officially called off, as per Notters link to the article on Leeds' website. Also Leeds and their squad are to have a mid season 7 day break away in a foreign country (suspected to be Iceland) from Mon 20th until Mon 27th in preparation for the home game against Ipswich on the 28th.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
When do we reckon the rearranged game will be played ..i'm looking at booking some time away in Feb, but won't want to miss the match

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here