Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hypia OUT banners

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Let's have some class about us. We really don't need banners FFS.
I think the non attending season tickets holders and the results are enough for Tony Bloom to make up his mind.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Would be far classier and funnier if North Stand could nick that German club's idea and all bring along cards with arrows pointing towards the goal :lol:

Or arrows pointing to the door?

Feb 28, 2006
Eastleigh
Well something needs to be done whether it's Bloom and Barber or Hypia that takes the blame because if they are worried about finance then i think they will find we will lose a lot more in League One

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I might run across the pitch and take the damn thing down myself.

Please don't attend the Amex again.

I'll get there first.. ridiculous idea. It's one thing wanting a change, another to turn on the team like that.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Why not just support the team on a match day and trust that a man who has built a fortune worth 100s of millions can make a judgement on when to pull the trigger.

The last thing that they need is more negativity from the stands.
Spot on.

The blacksmith

Aug 20, 2014
The squad we have are not promotion standard,but under the right manager they could at least compete in the championship.i think SH has had a fair chance to prove himself and he just hasn't . I'm sure TB can see this and will make the right call after all he is as big a fan as any of us and has much more to lose if we go down.for me banners are a no no.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Can we not just all really loudly chant "we want Sami out, say we want Sami out!" or "you're getting sacked in the morning" at Bournemouth on Saturday tea time, gets us exposure on tv too.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Can we not just all really loudly chant "we want Sami out, say we want Sami out!" or "you're getting sacked in the morning" at Bournemouth on Saturday tea time, gets us exposure on tv too.

When we get a pants down spanking from Bournemouth next week it'll probably be academic.

Bognor Seagull

Dec 2, 2011
Fickle. Stick with the manager and the team. It can't be easy being in charge of a club that has strikers that can't score.

Perhaps the manager should change the formation? There is no game plan B & game plan A only gives us draws at best. We are sleep walking into League 1. Perhaps the Finished Finn will realise, when at kickoff next Saturday we will be in the bottom three.

HYPIA OUT

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Really? Banners urging the manager out, at Brighton? Really?
Embarrassing.

Agreed, no problem with people wanting him out but doing anything at a game that distracts the players from trying to win is daft imo. Plenty of time to demonstrate or moan after the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here