Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wigan Athletic *** Official Match Thread ***

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
My train's not a long way from Brighton now. A quick switcheroo and to the Amex I'll approach. Am feeling a tad emotional, exaggerated by a slight bug and a possible goodness coming to the Meade's Ball home soon. I've been trying to message a good old friend whose fifteenth birthday got me back into football and the Albion some 20 odd years ago, to thank him if nothing else. I'll be in touch with him later, although a dream would be to see his gallant form outside the ground if he's there. Right, Brighton here I am. Starting to smirk and well up in equal measure.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
The nerves are kicking in now - incredible after all that we've been through in the last 20 years to think that we could be in the Premier League in a few hours.

To quote the great Danny Baker: "Football. ****ing football. Imagine not being into it. Those poor, poor half-alive *******s."

:albion:

Yep. It's just hit me as I'm on the train on the way to the Amex. Wondered what people were on about earlier! :lol:

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Ian Dowie saying some very good things about us on Sky. Tipping us to go up as champions and saying we already have a lot in place to ensure we are successful next year.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Is it time to leave yet

This. Leaving soon. :ascarf:

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

My train's not a long way from Brighton now. A quick switcheroo and to the Amex I'll approach. Am feeling a tad emotional, exaggerated by a slight bug and a possible goodness coming to the Meade's Ball home soon. I've been trying to message a good old friend whose fifteenth birthday got me back into football and the Albion some 20 odd years ago, to thank him if nothing else. I'll be in touch with him later, although a dream would be to see his gallant form outside the ground if he's there. Right, Brighton here I am. Starting to smirk and well up in equal measure.

Well I'm on my way, you lot seem to be on your way.
It's true to say we're on our way

WGull

Jan 27, 2017
Wasn't expecting to be at the game today, Ive moved so much around and now owe many favours but I have arrived and it is busy outside already, hopefully all worth it and the job is done today :albion2: :albion2:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Anyone at the stadium able to do a bit of periscope will be very much appreciated.

:)

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
BHAFC ⚽️‏Verified account @OfficialBHAFC 13s14 seconds ago

#BHAFC team v #WAFC: Stockdale; Bruno, Huenemeier, Dunk, Bong; Knockaert, Kayal, Stephens, March; Murray, Hemed. #BHAvWAFC

edit: looks good :D

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
BHAFC ⚽️‏Verified account @OfficialBHAFC 39s40 seconds ago

#BHAFC subs v #WAFC: Maenpaa (GK), Rosenior, Tomori, Norwood, Skalak, Murphy, Akpom. #BHAvWAFC

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Adam Virgo‏Verified account [MENTION=2144]Adam[/MENTION]virgs19 13s14 seconds ago

If results go well today @LincolnCity_FC will be crowned @TheNationalLge Champions. Follow all the action today @btsport kick off 3pm
---

This would also be pleasing :thumbsup:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
[TWEET]853957925869637632[/TWEET]

David Lopez‏Verified account [MENTION=1785]david[/MENTION]_Lopez_7 17s18 seconds ago

Come on Brighton!!!!!, 4 games left......We can all get together!!!! #Seagulls ⚪️��⚪️��⚪
0 replies . 0 retweets 2 likes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here