Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sammi says

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Don't know how anyone can judge Hyypia when he has a squad shorn of at least ten of the players key to our relative success in the Championship. Hasn't really got a chance until we get Crofts & Stephens back and sign at least 3 more players.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
He has been given no support with team strengthening- could anyone seriously do anything in the championship with the likes of jfc, cog, cms, fenelon etc!!!!!!!!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Sammi says " sorry Tony I am just not good enough to manage Brighton and Hove Albion so please accept my resignation "

Oh No just wishful thinking................

Do you want the job that much Nathan?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Interesting that Sami phoned up Gerrard and within 24 hours Jo arrived.

Regardless of FFP, It's not what you know, it's who you know.

Why will Suarez not be wearing an Albion shirt this season then? It's not who you know but who it would be better that you know.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Crowd gave Hyypia a chorus of 'you don't know what you're doing'

Please tell me that didn't honestly happen?

Brighton really are followed by some thick wankers.

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013

THIS

If that is true then I am ashamed to be associated with them.

FFS - what was he supposed to do then? By all accts CMS and KLL had bad games so he took them off. He has been left out to dry by the club as well.

The irony is that all the reports on Sami are that he is very loyal and committed, to sing that after 2 games with the squad he has must be a real smack in the face to him.

#embarassingfans

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
THIS

If that is true then I am ashamed to be associated with them.

FFS - what was he supposed to do then? By all accts CMS and KLL had bad games so he took them off. He has been left out to dry by the club as well.

The irony is that all the reports on Sami are that he is very loyal and committed, to sing that after 2 games with the squad he has must be a real smack in the face to him.

#embarassingfans

Agree and seems the last place at the club to be aiming frustration at the moment. Can see him walking if situation is not improved

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
What? He cant be criticised ever because he paid for the stadium and training facilities? Hes a legend for doing that but that doesnt make him bulletproof from criticism.

Stadium and academy aside, he's funded losses between 2011 and 2013 of 23m and probably a loss of 5-6m on last year's (as yet unreleased) accounts. So unless you're someone that's prepared to fund such losses indefinitely, then yes, he is fairly immune from criticism.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton

Don't tar us all with the same brush.... Many of us were singing the managers name shortly after a small minority decided to air their frustrations at him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here