Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
How long in advance do you get those?

Assuming NAN gets the same one as me, it's generally only about 10-15 minutes before now.

I assume the club were caught on the hop with Percy Tau however as they embargo-ed email came at 12:06, 6 minutes after the public announcement was made.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
One of the things I really love about him is his physique- he's really pretty big for a winger which IMHO is always a massive bonus.
We seems to have added a lot of height, physicality AND pace this summer.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Ali reza Jahanbakhsh

Some little Leicester scrot on Twitter is claiming they came in with a late bid and that he’s had a medical for them this morning in London. He claims the Dr who did the medical is a friend of his Dad’s mate and is called Dave Rennie.

9d5f4fb31505df95095ee72c5763728e.png

Anyone able to pour scorn on this before we all have to change our underwear again?!

Yes I know he’s about twelve and only has 44 followers....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IranianDude

Jul 25, 2018
Copenhagen, Denmark
lZGZI9y.png

You Brighton & Hove fans are amazing! Will be supporting you guys even if the Ali deal does not go through. Been reading these posts the past couple of days and I and the rest of the guys on the Persianfootball.com forum really love your passion!

Hope the deal goes through and he joins you guys instead of Leicester .

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Some little Leicester scrot on Twitter is claiming they came in with a late bid and that he’s had a medical for them this morning in London. He claims the Dr who did the medical is a friend of his Dad’s mate and is called Dave Rennie.

Anyone able to pour scorn on this before we all have to change our underwear again?!

Yes. It's rubbish.
Some kid desperate for attention.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Assuming NAN gets the same one as me, it's generally only about 10-15 minutes before now.

I assume the club were caught on the hop with Percy Tau however as they embargo-ed email came at 12:06, 6 minutes after the public announcement was made.

hmmmmm

IranianDude

Jul 25, 2018
Copenhagen, Denmark
lZGZI9y.png

Me and the rest of the guys on Persianfootball.com really love your passion after reading this forum! Will be supporting you guys from now on even if the Ali deal does not go through.
Hope he joins Brighton & Hove and not Leicester.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Think it's more likely to be Uriah Rennie.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

Dave Rennie is the name of the head physio at Leicester, wouldn't he more than likely be in Austria with the team on their traning camp?

Even his fellow Leicester fans don't believe him

[tweet]1022071721715630080[/tweet]

Last edited:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
This is getting bloody silly now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here