Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] If you had £100k

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Give it to me!

I would look after it very carefully for you:)

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I'd film myself burning some of the notes with a big Cigar in my mouth whilst lying on a bed of money. Upload the film on Facebook and live the rest of my days receiving eternal online respect. Money well spent.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Put it towards a place to live. Crazy stuff.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
I actually inherited £110k in November, I was skint by May, it's not a lot of money in todays world all things considered. I still couldn't afford to buy in London cos even after putting a decent deposit down I'd still have to service the mortgage, I live in social housing luckily for me. Some people would say exercise my right to buy, doesn't work with Housing Associations & even if it did the maximum discount is now £108k, property is worth £400-450k so servicing a mortgage of 298k would be approx. £1200 a month against a rent of 400 so would have to find 800 a month extra, no thanks! So that's house buying in London (& Brighton & Hove really) out of the equation.

I just became debt free & gifted my daughter 25k as she is better having it now rather than when I'm dead!

Oh I had some fun too!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Buy a second hand fax machine.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Take a sabbatical. Travel, do nice things, do good things.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Buy Robert codner . Although would need to find another 25k

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I'm fortunate that investments made over the years have now allowed me to retire at 47 and spend my time travelling round the UK and Europe to football and concerts, 2 of my main passions in life. Lucky to have no mortgage anymore and no dependants so am free to live a little. Worked for 30 years solid and now enjoying and doing what I want for a change. To me, travelling and seeing new places is the best thing about having some financial freedom.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Give £5k to BLESMA buy a charter fishing boat , charge 6 punters £20 a pop to go out mackerel fishing for 2 hours , 4 times a day in the summer , bugger off to Gran Canaria from october to april , then repeat , Sorted .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here