Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Flags Being Placed on West Stand Seats Ready For Tomorrow?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I do think there's a degree of tinpottedness about this.

It kind of sends the message 'we're just happy to be there', plucky little Brighton waving their little flags.
Not exactly 'it's just another game'.

Still, its not as bad as a pre-match epilepsy-inducing light show, or t-shirt cannon.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
And can we have goal music? And a drum, a drum :)

Thinking about Southend away and their rousing goal music of 15 years ago (as you do. Ahem).....can it be 'knees up mother Brown'? Then we can sing . . . .

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
can`t we just treat it like a normal game, makes us look tin-pot and should have learned after the Bristol City game.

Spot on...it's clear we're trying to be the modern day cringe club of the century.There's no need what's so ever to keep wasting money on all the gimmick clap trap.If they want to waste money then at least scrap all this shite and give everyone a free pint:thumbsup:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Spot on...it's clear we're trying to be the modern day cringe club of the century.There's no need what's so ever to keep wasting money on all the gimmick clap trap.If they want to waste money then at least scrap all this shite and give everyone a free pint:thumbsup:

Never going to beat Palace or Reading to that honour.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Still, its not as bad as a pre-match epilepsy-inducing light show, or t-shirt cannon.

Let's not go on a chicken counting exercise just yet.

Anger

Jul 21, 2017
I am so done with flags, clackers, opera singers or anything else that suggests we are overly excited to be playing a league match.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Why don't we put them in the away end too, with Manchester City written on them - but very small - and in our colours :)

Agreed, their colours ain't too different so they would never notice that they were promoting our cause !!

BUT - No Clackers (if appropriate) to be located in the away end

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You have hit on a idea for an Izzy Brown song!

I tell you what, if I hear 'knees up Izzy Brown' tomorrow . . . I'll be switching my allegiance to Faversham Town :flounce:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I am so done with flags, clackers, opera singers or anything else that suggests we are overly excited to be playing a league match.

Get over yourself. Go and join that other miserable fcker who does nothing but sneer at our support. Some of us have been looking forward to this for a bit longer than since July 2017. FFS. :wanker:

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
BBC south today just had a live piece from the ground. The flags are completely plain white or blue. No words, or images at all.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

Your posts are becoming more and more tedious, and totally at odds with your signature.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here