Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Anyone out there want to swap any old recent Digital SLR Photography, Practical Photography magazines or similar for a heap or two of Albion programmes, circa 2000 to 2014?
I can deliver/collect in Brighton or Hove or surrounding area.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
[MENTION=27939]Zukey Seagull[/MENTION] Of the three you posted my preferred one is the middle one. I love Balcombe Railway Bridge. Impressive engineering feat when it was first built. Situated in lovely countryside too. Been over the top many a time!

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
plane moon.jpg

This was taken on my bridge camera Nikon P510 on manual focus, trying to get a photo of the moon and got a surprise when i saw the plane hitting the moon!!

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I'm not the best at photography but trying to learn, it's my first Dslr. I took a photo of the lighthouse using a forced perspective. To you guys and girls it might be rubbish. But just trying out different techniques.
View attachment 60805
Blimey, if these photos are on your first DSLR and you're still learning, you're going to be one great photographer! Love the Brighton Wheel shot. Keep them coming.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
the brighton wheel and most of the photo's above apart from the railway bridge are on my Bride camera but have recently upgraded to the Nikon D3200.
hope you guys/girls dont mind me keep adding more

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
dog.jpg

this one of the dog shaking its self dry after coming out of the water (on my bridge camera again)
i used a shutter speed of 1/800 and you can see the skin moving of the dog

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Brighton wheel is stunning

for that one, i have a setting on my camera which you can have selective colour where it makes everything black and white but i chose the colour of the wheel which was green and it allows for the green to show, but i got a good angle of it.
but i just love my little trips with my camera bit sad i know.
again sorry about the multiple images

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
moon.jpg

this one again was on my bridge camera and i was sitting outside the house and managed to zoom in pretty close and again put it onto manual zoom. i had the photo put onto a canvas

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here