Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Liam Rosenior?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Why isn't he involved in the squad at the moment? Is it because Schelotto is getting paid significantly more? Rosenior really ought to be in the squad and on current form he should be in the team - he should be ahead of Schelotto and if Hughton hasn't been too impressed with Suttner, maybe Rosenior should have been in ahead of Bong.

Anyone got any idea why Rosenior isn't involved? Have I missed an injury?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
If his performance v Barnet was anything to go by then no thanks. Certainly not ahead of Bong and AK will be back on the right

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
If his performance v Barnet was anything to go by then no thanks. Certainly not ahead of Bong and AK will be back on the right

It's tough to come completely out of the cold for a nothing game nobody is interested in, I think he's a quality player who hasn't ever let us down. He's got a bit of pace about him, which we don't have at left back currently, and he surely offers more than Schelotto, based on what we've seen so far?!

It just seems strange to me that he's been bombed out completely.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Our win ratio with him in the side is incredible. I'd happily see him return

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
He was dreadful (as were a few) against B'Muff too. They may be a nothing games but it was an opportunity to play his way into contention which he didn't take.

Like all of us I've no idea why Schelotto started yesterday but he won't be getting many chances either

I'd imagine Rosenoir will get his chance in the cup game v Palace ... that will be his opportunity maybe

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Another one that's taking a wage but has no realistic chance of starting or even a place on the bench so imo should be offloaded in Jan, No room for sentiment no matter how nice a chap he is around the place.

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
Looked horribly out of his depth against Bournemouth, would rather not see him starting unless we have some sort of injury crisis but a good type of character to have around the club for this season

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
More importantly

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Need to cull the dead wood to bring in fresh meat , Rosenior, Skalak, Murphy, Maenpaa all no chance of making an impact

This, though disappointed for Maenpaa who doesn’t really to have had much opportunity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Obviously Hughton sees something that needed Krul brought in

Yes, though rightly or wrongly I think he always wanted to go with three experienced goalies, rather than two and Sanchez.

Krul had a shocker when I saw him for U23s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Another one that's taking a wage but has no realistic chance of starting or even a place on the bench so imo should be offloaded in Jan, No room for sentiment no matter how nice a chap he is around the place.

Were Rosenior to be "offloaded" in January, you would potentially be scuppering any chance of Goldson going out on loan and getting some valuable competitive action for the second half of the season.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Obviously Hughton sees something that needed Krul brought in

I worry this one is driven by a memory of Krul when CH was at Newcastle. Toon fans at work say he is totally washed up following some bad injuries. We really need to hope that Ryan doesnt get injured!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here