Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Database error

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Hey [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]
last 24 hours I am getting a heck of a lot of database error pages when clicking on almost anything, anyone else? Just FYI

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've had a couple today - lasted a minute or so and that was it.

I tend to put those down as "one of those things" but I'll check logs etc later to make sure.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I've had a couple today - lasted a minute or so and that was it.

I tend to put those down as "one of those things" but I'll check logs etc later to make sure.

yeah no biggy just thought I would make you aware, one was at 3ish this morning I think and 200-- 300 people on line. It does indeed seem to rectify itself quickly

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Hi
FYI it's happened to me twice today, when I've hit the bar 'click here if you're browser does not automatically direct you', as the normal load up was taking too long.
All fine now :thumbsup:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I get 'page reloaded' every single time I click a new thread or a new page within a thread. Been happening for a week at least and still happening 'A problem occurred with this web page so it was reloaded.'

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Got the Database Error quite a few times today. A couple of times it's been a minute or two before I've been able to load the page.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Yep just now

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Getting several instances of 'hanging pages' on the laptop. Mobile access seems fine.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Thanks.

I direct all NSC error emails to an email account I'd forgotten how to access.

The site was failing with too many connections to the DB which I don't believe has ever happened before. I'll speak to the hosts.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Yeah got this all morning. Also i keep getting automatically signed out everytime I go onto a new page. rather infuriating.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here