Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace fans declare war

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Stephen Grant bigging it up. Good stuff.

View attachment 91529

That was their CUP FINAL beamback :lolol:

Could they possibly be any more tinpot ? I'm starting to think they do it on purpose. How Disney could have the brass neck to charge people to come to Selhurst for a beamback and then lay THAT on (basically, err, nothing...just the usual "big" screen, at the other end of the ground). Telescopes at the ready.

CPFC2010. The gift that keeps on giving. Hope they're doing the same for tonights game.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Might be considered a war to some. But if so, it's a particularly phony kind of war where 99.9% of the participants wouldn't say boo to a goose, a seagull or an eagle.Still, suppose it IS the pantomime season. Oh yes it is.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
That was their CUP FINAL beamback :lolol:

Could they possibly be any more tinpot ? I'm starting to think they do it on purpose. How Disney could have the brass neck to charge people to come to Selhurst for a beamback and then lay THAT on (basically, err, nothing...just the usual "big" screen, at the other end of the ground). Telescopes at the ready.

CPFC2010. The gift that keeps on giving. Hope they're doing the same for tonight's game.

https://www.cpfc.co.uk/news/2017/november/watch-palace-v-brighton-at-our-beamback/

:moo:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
And it turns out i was wrong about Duffy as well , wears a poppy which is enough for me , so large serving of Humble pie for me , and please , everyone , i dont want to engage iun another binfest , 90- % of people wouldnt have bothered admitting they were wrong.

You were correct this time............................................you were WRONG!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Next couple of homes games off whilst we rebuild the away end after tonights game lol. Close the bogs make them **** themselves.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Kent Police meat-wagons in force down West street. Three suspected Nigel's in Wetherspoon's front window, so I made them victims of a drive-by staring.

Peter Ward

Dec 5, 2014
out back
Police are already studying footage they believe to be the perpetrator

giphy.gif

That's a serious insult to chimpanzees.

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
Fack me, typical Palace CANNNTS...don't they know the Albion v Palace Jackson Pollock faceoff isn't until next Wednesday?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here