Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Taco Bell now sells a breakfast taco with a fried egg for a shell

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Taco bell is horrible.

Maybe it’s different in the US but the Hornblowers have just returned from Florida and our visit to Taco Bell was one of our favourite culinary outings. We ate at all number of restaurants in the parks and outside of the parks and for cheap but satisfying freshly made tasty food Taco Bell was the best. Oh, and I have eaten in a lot of Mexican restaurants stateside and in the UK including Wahaca which has gone downhill since opening - last time we were there they told us that they couldn’t make margaritas as they didn’t have the rights tequila!!! I wish there was a Taco Bell in Brighton.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Maybe it’s different in the US but the Hornblowers have just returned from Florida and our visit to Taco Bell was one of our favourite culinary outings. We ate at all number of restaurants in the parks and outside of the parks and for cheap but satisfying freshly made tasty food Taco Bell was the best. Oh, and I have eaten in a lot of Mexican restaurants stateside and in the UK including Wahaca which has gone downhill since opening - last time we were there they told us that they couldn’t make margaritas as they didn’t have the rights tequila!!! I wish there was a Taco Bell in Brighton.

Taco Bell opening opposite waitrose where that 'Lounge' cafe/bar place was.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia

Well i've only ever eaten in one, off the interstate somewhere near Macon and it was by far the worst fast food chain I've experienced in the USD. I'd much rather eat in a chipotle where at least they prepare it freshly in front of you.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Well i've only ever eaten in one, off the interstate somewhere near Macon and it was by far the worst fast food chain I've experienced in the USD. I'd much rather eat in a chipotle where at least they prepare it freshly in front of you.

Chipotle is better than Taco Bell. But there is Dos Torros in New York, best Mexican fast food going! oh and you can buy a beer in there.
https://www.dostoros.com/locations/new-york

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I have just booked tickets for the Stat's to see the new Thor film at Chichester Gate on Wednesday.

We will be eating rubbish before kick off, begging the question, Taco Bell or

View attachment 90442

:facepalm: :nono:
What is that? I can't work it out at all but as I have a massive hangover I might have to find out... And then throw it up. [emoji106]

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Taco Bell Brighton opening next week.

That. Is. All.

When I see Taco Bell, I always think of the 90's Stallone action flick Demolition Man, where in the future every restaurant is a Taco Bell.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
When I see Taco Bell, I always think of the 90's Stallone action flick Demolition Man, where in the future every restaurant is a Taco Bell.

and when I see the words 'Demolition Man' I always think of:-

tumblr_opsx35BMaX1qdhps7o2_250.gif

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here