Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thursday in Lancing!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm taking a massive blue and white dildo down there. If they are inside I am going to sling it over the fence when we announce our second striker signing of the day.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Luckily we've been allocated Kirsty tomorrow at the Albion's Lancing club entrance, which should lead to a big contingent of fans:

IMG_2206.JPG

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I thought sky/clubs banned fans from the training ground now or did I make that up?

Not banned. The fans could never enter club property anyway, it was just that the reporters stood just outside the gates with the mobs.

After the hilarious incidents, the reporters now stand just a few metres away on club property.

You'll still be very close to the reporters from Sky, BBC, ABC, CNN, Al Jazeera, MI6.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Not banned. The fans could never enter club property anyway, it was just that the reporters stood just outside the gates with the mobs.

After the hilarious incidents, the reporters now stand just a few metres away on club property.

You'll still be very close to the reporters from Sky, BBC, ABC, CNN, Al Jazeera, MI6.

???

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here