Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kenneth Zohore

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just seen warnock wants 30 mill for him...... absolutely deluded....trying to scare teams off..

I don't see why he's deluded.
I wouldn't be surprised if with this statement Cardiff are actually saying they'd take £20m.
Which in turn is over £5m more than anyone was prepared to pay at the start of this week, when the window had 10+ days left.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
I don't see why he's deluded.
I wouldn't be surprised if with this statement Cardiff are actually saying they'd take £20m.
Which in turn is over £5m more than anyone was prepared to pay at the start of this week, when the window had 10+ days left.

Will be interesting to see what AN says in the morning!!

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
It would be pretty stupid of the club to say they are still hotly pursuing Zohore. Cardiff would have us over a barrel.

I think it has got to a point where any club now knows our striker crisis and these clubs, players, agents all have us over a barrel, when so late in the window.If we show interest in any player now I suggest £££££ signs above the norm will be expected.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I think it has got to a point where any club now knows our striker crisis and these clubs, players, agents all have us over a barrel, when so late in the window.If we show interest in any player now I suggest £££££ signs above the norm will be expected.

I share your concerns there. Let's hope the club can pull something out of the bag.

Even if we do have to pay massively over the odds it'll be worth it if the goals keep us up and secure another year of PL mega bucks.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
I share your concerns there. Let's hope the club can pull something out of the bag.

Even if we do have to pay massively over the odds it'll be worth it if the goals keep us up and secure another year of PL mega bucks.

Agreed and a lesson may be learn't by the club,

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Return to cluster list of targets..... hmmmm did CH pretty much say he knew little of RD? Somewhere down the line the strikers have been badly misjudged on prices etc... maybe now returning to list we go back to some which were originally deemed too expensive but with purse strings loosened it could be different picture!!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

We?

How much do you suggest each of us should contribute?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Most fans refer to the team they support as we, do they not?

As in, for instance, "Will we beat Watford this afternoon?" - fair enough. But when it comes to casually splashing out huge wedges of dosh, it's worth remembering it's not our money, or the club's. The appropriate word in that case is not 'we', it is TB. It's his money.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Return to cluster list of targets..... hmmmm did CH pretty much say he knew little of RD? Somewhere down the line the strikers have been badly misjudged on prices etc... maybe now returning to list we go back to some which were originally deemed too expensive but with purse strings loosened it could be different picture!!
Miss judging or a result of the market gearing up to be sectioned? Hemed now valued at £8m???!!! That would not have been the case at the start of the window. Barca and PSG have spiked the transfer systems drink. Madness. Not the recruitments teams fault.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
As in, for instance, "Will we beat Watford this afternoon?" - fair enough. But when it comes to casually splashing out huge wedges of dosh, it's worth remembering it's not our money, or the club's. The appropriate word in that case is not 'we', it is TB. It's his money.

Am I allowed to say we have bought a player or do I have to say TB has bought a player.

You're going to have to print me a list of rules, buddy. This is all very confusing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here