Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dave clarke

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
I'd expect 10% of his funeral turnout. I'd be interested to know what made him so popular.

Because he was a decent fella who had time for everyone he met - but just maybe grew up in a time where we were all working class lads who grew up learning a trade, going out and having the nobble around town! Not necessarily overly law-abididing but far from nasty too - went all over Europe with him having the crack and making pals everywhere and that's why they came from far and wide to celebrate his life!!

Jimmy Grimble

Amazing turn out and service. A celebration that Clarky would have been proud of. I'm sure the do Friday coming will be a good'un too.

Plans are being made with the club to get the banner up when we play Millwall in a few weeks.

Attachments

• RIP Clarky2.jpg
    RIP Clarky2.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 477

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Because he was a decent fella who had time for everyone he met - but just maybe grew up in a time where we were all working class lads who grew up learning a trade, going out and having the nobble around town! Not necessarily overly law-abididing but far from nasty too - went all over Europe with him having the crack and making pals everywhere and that's why they came from far and wide to celebrate his life!!

Thank you. RIP Dave

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I drove past the funeral on my way to the County Ground on Friday at 12.00... commented to my friend in the car about what a massive turnout it was.

RIP

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here