Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
If they are charging a oner to watch it on PPV in the Sates what do you reckon the ticket prices will be?
£5k are numbers I'm hearing at moment for cheapest ticket... But that's not a guarantee. Considering I couldn't find a world cup final ticket under that price it seems relatively cheap considering the capacity differences.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
That video nicely highlights why Mayweather has waited so long to take Pacquiao.

FM is worried, I'd put big money on that being fact.

He's been stalling for a very long time with Manny and now it's come to that point where he officially chickens out or faces his biggest threat.
Luckily for us, it's the latter.

Can't wait for it!

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Whilst we're waiting with anticipation, re-live the whole two rounds of Manny Vs Hatton.

Thanks for the memories, what a knock out punch!!! ( and yes, come on manny indeed)

That video nicely highlights why Mayweather has waited so long to take Pacquiao.

Thats what you call a sack of spuds!

Cant judge Pacquiao on this fight as it was against a Ricky Hatton who should of been no where near the ring. I am good friends with Ricky so know all that happened in the lead up to that fight. Had a 100% Ricky been in the ring that night, (like the one who got in the ring with Floyd), it would of been a very close fight.

As for Floyd/Pacquiao, I will predict Floyd on points. However he is slowing down, the timing couldn't be much better for Manny. Can't wait.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Cant judge Pacquiao on this fight as it was against a Ricky Hatton who should of been no where near the ring. I am good friends with Ricky so know all that happened in the lead up to that fight. Had a 100% Ricky been in the ring that night, (like the one who got in the ring with Floyd), it would of been a very close fight.

As for Floyd/Pacquiao, I will predict Floyd on points. However he is slowing down, the timing couldn't be much better for Manny. Can't wait.

A lot of people in Thameside (me included) know about Ricky Hattons private life. He doesn't exactly keep it quite. The guy is a massive bum.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
https://secure.ticketprocess.com/ch...466390&tgid=1572800302&treq=2&SessionId=mlh84

These are the cheapest I've found tickets for, too much of a gamble to buy them now and sell them on later?

Not cheap, I saw Floyd 15 years ago from good seats in a 2/3 full MGM for 80 bucks...was a fairly dull unanimous points win over a Mexican Vargas. Of the 3 yanks in front the 4 behind and my 2 mates I was the only one who had Floyd as the winner. Other guy threw 2/3rds of the punches but never landed. Boo's all round at the result. Floyd didn't hurt him tho & I'm surprised he's still unbeaten all this time later

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Pacquiao was the better boxer, but this fight is too late for him. Mayweather dodge the fight before, because he'd have lost it. Pity.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here