Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jurgen Locadia SIGNED

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Skalak going nowhere according to CH.

However, we have one gap left by Sidwell in the squad and need to replace both Sidwell and Brown.

If both of those replacements are over 21, then we must be looking at Skalak, Hemed or Rosenior dropping out of the 25. All complicated by HGP numbers, of course.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I read somewhere that there is a possibility the club will allow Liam Rosenior to join Bristol Rovers on a free. Seems a good move all round to me.
Seems a distinct possibility.

So far down the order now that he didn't even get an U23 game last night.

And £ 2million Ales Mateju is waiting for his chance.

Last edited:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Although this deal doesn't come anywhere near VVD's transfer fee, or Sanchez' rumoured wages, it's a massive deal for us, and I think expecting more big money signings to come in this month is unlikely - and a bit greedy, tbh! We need a 4th. CM, and a CB so Connor can go our on loan - loans would be ideal, even better if they are HGP - and other than that, let's hope we don't lose anyone - our bad form and dodgy defending in recent weeks has probably helped us in that respect!
If we can find new homes for Ince, LuaLua and Norwood - and maybe Towell - and take them off our wages bill, that would make a very good transfer window.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Not going to read whole thread, but by the time he bats to play it will probably be too late.
Who on earth buys an injured player, we need impact now not in a few weeks, you just couldn't script it could you.
:facepalm:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Not going to read whole thread, but by the time he bats to play it will probably be too late.
Who on earth buys an injured player, we need impact now not in a few weeks, you just couldn't script it could you.

Let's think about this. He got injured on Dec 10th with an injury that takes 6 weeks to clear up. He passed a medical yesterday.
His signature yesterday was too late for today's game, so look at the West Ham game.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Let's think about this. He got injured on Dec 10th with an injury that takes 6 weeks to clear up. He passed a medical yesterday.
His signature yesterday was too late for today's game, so look at the West Ham game.

Hoping for Southampton, it really does depend on the degree of tear in the hamstring.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

So we bin off a long-term target of ours, someone we have been tracking "for some time" according to CH, because he's a couple of weeks away from being fit ?

Makes sense.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Interesting interview with JL

"I like the managers vision and style of play, the 442 system with 2 strikers one behind the other!"

That sounds more positive!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Interesting interview with JL

"I like the managers vision and style of play, the 442 system with 2 strikers one behind the other!"

That sounds more positive!

Surely that's 4 4 1 1 (which is what we've been doing with Murray & Groß)

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Probably wondering what the hell hes done joining us.
Must have a relegation clause in the contract you’d think

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here