Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Bromwich Albion vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Nothing to lose now, get Baldock on and give it a go.

Gazz15

May 13, 2014
Newhaven
The great defensive partnership of Duffy / Dunk isn't as good as people thought!

We are conceding amateurish goals every game now.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Let's be honest we expect to lose away games as we have very little in attack and a lack of pace.I got 3-1 westbrom and I'll stick to that :)

We've been punching way above our weight and the togetherness has got us where we're....Just enjoy and hope we sign some pace and power but unlikely as we'll leave it til the last day and get scraps.

It’s fair enough Losing from open play but we’re gifting goals away from corners. Even a Div 2 team could do better at set pieces just by being organised and knowing roles and responsibilities as set pieces.

Unfortunately today has convinced me we are going down unless we have serious reinforcements come in. Hughton has no clue how to change a game tactically. If Jose wasn’t injured that was a shocking substitution. We have no idea how to play for a positive result away from home where we have got to pick up points if we’re not going down.

seagulls99

Feb 10, 2012
“I swear he said it” From Bong
“Report it” Ref

I dread to think what ‘it’ was but Rodriguez could be in serious trouble post match.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
It's almost too late already!!
Don't think it's too late, but just don't think we'll get one. We're too cautious on and off the pitch.

Let's take a chance - get a striker in, pay him a bit more than 45k/week. It's been hard enough getting here, let's at least try to stay here!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here