Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ich bin ein Prestonian.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
The presenter on Escape to the Country uttered the words " we're on our way" just as Preston scored! It's a sign I tell thee.

Sirius76

Banned
Oct 28, 2008
We were already up, though. Only needed another 6 points to make absolutely sure, although 83 was probably enough in the end.

I was hoping Hudds won and Newcastle lost. Makes the end of the season less boring and maybe they could have caught Newcastle!

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
We were already up, though. Only needed another 6 points to make absolutely sure, although 83 was probably enough in the end.

I was hoping Hudds won and Newcastle lost. Makes the end of the season less boring and maybe they could have caught Newcastle!

After the drama of last season, I'm more than happy with a boring end to the season (provided we're done and dusted with securing our promotion in the next couple of games).

throbinson

Feb 18, 2009
Shropshire

Be great if Huddersfield blow up and slip out of the play off places

Sirius76

Banned
Oct 28, 2008
Thanks, lets hope Preston hold on then!

I don't see what anyone is worried about. If they draw, then Brighton only need a draw and a win really.

Basically, if Huddersfield lose any of their 6 remaining games, Brighton only need to win one of the remaining 5.

I'd rather Hudds win and put pressure on Newcastle.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I don't see what anyone is worried about. If they draw, then Brighton only need a draw and a win really.

Basically, if Huddersfield lose any of their 6 remaining games, Brighton only need to win one of the remaining 5.

I'd rather Hudds win and put pressure on Newcastle.

It would be nice to be able to finish it off at home, if we don't do it at Wigan it's likely it'll happen when either Huddersfield play or away at Norwich.

Therefore, Huddersfield dropping points today would be great.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I believe we are already up and for that reason I hope Huddersfield doesn't lose because I can't follow the whole game this evening.... my daughter's first art exhibition... whereas Monday I'll be all ready :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here