Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Greyhound saying his goodbyes on Instagram?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Doesn't that literally translate as "See you when WE see you" which - if sent from Schelotto - suggests the opposite, i.e. Izquierdo's going to be absent for a while and Schelotto's wishing him well on behalf of the squad.
Yer thinking about this more I do wonder. Would be bloody terrible news.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8567540 said:
3749870762_31013b5cf2_b.jpg

I'm happy now :)

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
If they are mates, why would the Greyhound post that when they live close together, regardless of whether they train together?

Greyhound may be going to Europe somewhere, either on loan or being sold ?

Doesn't that literally translate as "See you when WE see you" which - if sent from Schelotto - suggests the opposite, i.e. Izquierdo's going to be absent for a while and Schelotto's wishing him well on behalf of the squad.

That's what I thought when I read it........maybe we're about to be told Jose is facing a major op on his 'minor knee issue' or whatever it is...........................

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

It means we'll see each other when we see each other

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
In other news, Schelotto very stupidly posted a video of the rain pounding his front garden. It clearly identified the location of his house, which I won't post on this site but anyone who saw it and knows Hove even slightly well, will know exactly where he lives.

Silly boy.

Why is it stupid? It's as stupid as me publishing where I live. If anything, it's the people (if there are any) who show up at said persons house that are stupid.

I know when Dunk, Baldock, Murray, Murphy (used to), Stockdale (used to?), Schelotto, Pocgonoli (used to), Locadia etc all live - I didn't care, because I am not going to show up at their house.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Greyhound may be going to Europe somewhere, either on loan or being sold ?

That's what I thought when I read it........maybe we're about to be told Jose is facing a major op on his 'minor knee issue' or whatever it is...........................

True but I was commenting on the suggestion that it was because Jose would be out for a while. I think it is quite likely that the Greyhound will be loaned until January to get match time.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I have a 'theory' about Joses absence.

My 'theory' is not injury related. It's just something I have in my mind.

Not a Colombian anger management issue hangover from the WC I hope :wink:

PoG

Oct 29, 2013

Jose has been posting quite frequently of him at the training ground. Looks to me as its been stated, he's just not up to fitness yet.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
In case users want to see the photo being talked about on this thread. Its from Scheletto's Insta Story from about 20 hours ago
scheletto.png

the last pic that Jose posted on Insta was (i think) from outside his flat. From his last insta story - here's this . He's posted plenty of pix of him at Lancing (doing exercises etc) and Falmer (inside dressing room etc) in last week or so.
jose.png

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
In case users want to see the photo being talked about on this thread. Its from Scheletto's Insta Story from about 20 hours ago
View attachment 99753

the last pic that Jose posted on Insta was (i think) from outside his flat. From his last insta story - here's this . He's posted plenty of pix of him at Lancing (doing exercises etc) and Falmer (inside dressing room etc) in last week or so.
View attachment 99754

Am I just old? Those shorts in the second picture are like something you’d put on a baby to cover the nappy :smile:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
View attachment 99754

I see Bruno has taught him how to wear shorts.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I have a 'theory' about Joses absence.

My 'theory' is not injury related. It's just something I have in my mind.
That's definitely another possibility. There's an outside chance we have sold him to a European club. There has been something odd about his absence. Would leave us in a complete mess on the left side

Tekanne

Feb 4, 2015
In other news, Schelotto very stupidly posted a video of the rain pounding his front garden. It clearly identified the location of his house, which I won't post on this site but anyone who saw it and knows Hove even slightly well, will know exactly where he lives.

Silly boy.

Does that often. Drove past the other day and you could see him and his family having dinner

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
That's definitely another possibility. There's an outside chance we have sold him to a European club. There has been something odd about his absence. Would leave us in a complete mess on the left side

Ha! Of course we have . Anyway.
It’s not that odd and he’s not been absent - he’s been at lancing and Falmer recovering from an injury . And Chris, whilst circumspect about when he will be back has mentioned him in multiple press conferences and why on earth would we only want 3 wingers.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here