Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton U23 v Liverpool U23 - Premier League 2 - Training Ground - 7pm Tonight

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8560418 said:
Is anyone watching the Liverpool stream? Jason McAteer and Robbie Fowler are sitting in a pub playing tamboruines as part of an Irish whistle and harp band

Walk on ! right out the bloody door :lolol:

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
If anyone still cares, BG forwarded me the email and I believe it be ligit. I figure Barber had a 'moment' and rushed a rare incorrect response, maybe as it's Friday evening and he wanted to get out of the office after a hard week.

Meanwhile: Pen for the scum!

I figured the time was a GMT thing, I have others with similar odd timings. Barber rushed it.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The LFC Commentary is actually very good , they have done their homework on all our players and although it's obvious they want Liverpool to win it's a pretty good balanced commentary

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The LFC Commentary is actually very good , they have done their homework on all our players and although it's obvious they want Liverpool to win it's a pretty good balanced commentary

They seem to know alot about our players, coach, etc. Perhaps a well-oiled machine as they've provided full live TV coverage of age group matches for many years.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Yes excellent commentary. Clearly 'homers' but very impartial and clued up. Very enjoyable.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
BHA v LFC on the iPad , St Pauli v Darmstadt on tv, Tony Bloom interview for bbc on the phone.
Tony Bloom, simply what a great guy.
LFCTV is generally very good.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
In your desperation to post and have your opinion on multiple threads you never seem to think first. So now you have given your actual name. I suggest you take a break Brian like I have for the last few months.

I know its sad and Im a bit bored but a quick google search of BG's name and up pops a facebook page and we can all see what he looks like..

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
What's the score ? Watching Manure, my Sky wouldn't let me watch, said I had to upgrade my subscription

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here