Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season ticket waiting list

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
No disrespect but why be on the internet messgaeboard daily . Would of thought no point for you . Unless you do still have a ticket or do regret it .

Better things to be doing once cut the team out your life surely ?

A prerequisite of posting on this site, isn't to have a season ticket, merely (hopefully) to be an Albion fan. There are all kind of reasons why people don't have a season ticket, some don't want to, some can't afoord to.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
No disrespect but why be on the internet messgaeboard daily . Would of thought no point for you . Unless you do still have a ticket or do regret it .

Better things to be doing once cut the team out your life surely ?

No disrespect, but is it a prerequisite to have a season ticket, to be on NSC?
Or is there a secret hand shake club going on here - NorthstandTrouserChat :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
A prerequisite of posting on this site, isn't to have a season ticket, merely (hopefully) to be an Albion fan. There are all kind of reasons why people don't have a season ticket, some don't want to, some can't afoord to.

Yes, but deploring the modern family friendly atmosphere and the demise of pwopa nawtiness isn't a very attractive reason for no longer attending, and having nothing whatsoever to say about the current Albion, and an interest only in SHOUTING at 'remoaners' and posting links to football 'hooliganism' isn't a likely to make a poster anything more than a target for scorn and ridicule, either. Hence the scorn and ridicule. :shrug: The thread is about how long it takes to make it out of the ST waiting list, not about how much money one can save by not watching the Albion. We can all work out the latter for ourselves (hopefully without smirking at how lovely it is to lead a din-free life down the pub on match days).

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Still a lot of money to some people l'm sure. We have no idea how they live do we? Nothing to do with us anyway.

The money saving expert has also bragged on NSC about how confortably off he is. His non-attendance has nothing to do with money, just as DR has nothing to do with Derek Ratsarse.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Or is there a secret hand shake club going on here - NorthstandTrouserChat :shrug:

Das Reich has succeeded in derailing this thread, so it seems. Top trolling :facepalm:

Don't bite, folks. Just put him on 'ignore'.

Regards, HWT

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Still a lot of money to some people l'm sure. We have no idea how they live do we? Nothing to do with us anyway.

But the implication was that fans are being ripped off by ST prices. Mine works out at about £32 a game (incl travel). To watch Premier League football from a prime seat in the best stadium in western Europe. In todays market, thats not bad value (unless you're still living in 1977 as some people appear to be).

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
saved so much money jacking mine in , no regrets at all, viva the PL cash cows / glory hunters
regards
DR
Nobody cares.

Although if you fancy saving another 10p a day in electricity, perhaps you could turn your computer off and fck off from this message board permanently. Win win.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

not saying that before you get hissy.

Was more directed at that particular poster as never writes anything football related or pro Albion.

That was it

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
But the implication was that fans are being ripped off by ST prices. Mine works out at about £32 a game (incl travel). To watch Premier League football from a prime seat in the best stadium in western Europe. In todays market, thats not bad value (unless you're still living in 1977 as some people appear to be).

Excellent value l'll agree, and without my season ticket and without the Albion to support l don't know whay l'd do with myself. Sadly though, (even on here), not everyone sees it that way, and that, l suppose, is their right. Democracy and all that.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Was more directed at that particular poster as never writes anything football related or pro Albion.

That was it
[MENTION=28934]AmexRuislip[/MENTION] never gets hissy. I think he missed the original derailing post. The silly sausage. :thumbsup:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

That was it

Apologies chap, completely missed the point, no hissy fits here :lolol:

[MENTION=28934]AmexRuislip[/MENTION] never gets hissy. I think he missed the original derailing post. The silly sausage. :thumbsup:

Cheers for this, missing the point here as usual, a mixture of ****witism and delirious night shift :shootself:yawn::thumbsup:

tubby

Aug 15, 2008
I bought my grandson a season ticket at Xmas 2015 when he was 18 months old. He went for the first time last season and attended 4 games. Hopefully he will attend more this season. A good investment otherwise he would have been on the waiting list.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here