Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Police called to Build-A-Bear Workshop

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
It was MANIC in Brighton, I took my NEPHEW Janice to celebrate his gender NEUTRAL coming out day but the QUEUES were so MASSIVE I had to retreat in a DAZE to SPOONS in West Street for a Lager TOP to calm me down

Did you leave Janice outside with a lemonade and a packet of ready salted or would s/he rather have sausage flavour?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It was MANIC in Brighton, I took my NEPHEW Janice to celebrate his gender NEUTRAL coming out day but the QUEUES were so MASSIVE I had to retreat in a DAZE to SPOONS in West Street for a Lager TOP to calm me down

Wouldn't it be more appropriate if your gender neutral nephew, had a gender neutral name like 'table' or 'washing machine', poor Janice must be very confused.

Surely goes against the whole ethos of cuddly toys. Youngest Potting's favourite cuddly toy is a large cuddly duck (imaginatively christened "Big Duck") who was "rescued" for a modest sum because he was looking lonely and forlorn in a Charity Shop window - well over 10 years ago!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
A few mums lost their places in the queue to take their young uns to the toilet.
Chantelle 21 from Leeds was very dissapointed after losing her place, she misunderstood her son Harry age 4, when he said he was desperate for a pooh.
:)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I think a fair proportion of NSC will not have a clue what you are on about.

Indeed, Pandas are not bears. [MENTION=600]Bry Nylon[/MENTION], what are you playing at? :shrug:

:lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
He is VEGAN and SHE would FAINT at the SITE of a SAUSAGE

If Janice is gender neutral, then surely they aren't a 'he' or a 'she', simply a 'they', no?

Anyway, I hope they weren't too GRIZZLY they couldn't get a bear. That would be really POOH.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Wouldn't it be more appropriate if your gender neutral nephew, had a gender neutral name like 'table' or 'washing machine', poor Janice must be very confused.

If he is gender neutral then how can he be his nephew?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
If your child was 2 and you bought a £52 quid bear, you could have saved £50.

Minus the £11 difference in the cost of parking for 4-6 hours compared with parking for 1-2 hours. (Churchill Square prices)

So if you spent 5 hours to save £39:

National Living Wage is £7.83 an hour for anyone over 24.
5 hours work at that rate would earn you £39.15.
You could have gone to work for 5 hours, bought the bear at full price and been 15p up on the deal.*

* - (Okay you might have to pay tax and NI, but you wouldn't have to spend 5 hours with a bunch of fractious toddlers.)**

** - (Unless your job was in childcare)***

*** - (But then your kid could already have access to loads of bears anyway)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here