Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 10/2 - 12/2

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
If we had got him, he wouldn't have got injured tonight. Would have been a great signing if we could have pulled it off, he's a class striker.

You are right, he would have been injured Saturday instead. He can’t cross the road without pulling something and would have been a complete waste of wages.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Does Giroud know how to not shoot directly at the keeper ?

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
What has happened to Hazard he was immense against us and has been most of the season but not in recent games since ours.

Stopped playing for the manager and has downed tools, as he does along with the other rats in the Chelski dressing room every 2 years

Oh he's scored

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The BBC have just shared the stat that Conte last lost three consecutive league games in 2009 whilst at Atalanta.

Time to pile on West Brom at 35/1 on Betfair.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
You are right, he would have been injured Saturday instead. He can’t cross the road without pulling something and would have been a complete waste of wages.
That doesn't follow at all. Yes, it could have happened, but the balance of probability is that it wouldn't have. He's been unlucky with injuries lately; in football, they can happen to any player at any time.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
That doesn't follow at all. Yes, it could have happened, but the balance of probability is that it wouldn't have. He's been unlucky with injuries lately; in football, they can happen to any player at any time.

I’m sorry but the balance of probability in Sturridge’s case is that he would be injured. I have just checked his stats and he averages 16 appearances per season, including as a sub.

Nobody is denying his ability it’s just he is a complete sick note.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I’m sorry but the balance of probability in Sturridge’s case is that he would be injured. I have just checked his stats and he averages 16 appearances per season, including as a sub.

One that a few posters were very keen arrived here.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

We can condemn Ledley King, Darren Anderton, Owen Hargreaves, Wilshire, Diaby, Carroll, etc too. Injuries plague and end many careers.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Bloody hell, West Brom are getting very close at the moment.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
We can condemn Ledley King, Darren Anderton, Owen Hargreaves, Wilshire, Diaby, Carroll, etc too. Injuries plague and end many careers.

Well I wouldn’t have wanted any of them on loan when desperate for players to stay the course to earn us the points to stay up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here