Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Life after Breaking Bad...

Dec 15, 2014
Here
Yep, Ron Swanson and Andy are two of the best comedy characters for an age.

I met Nick Offerman at a promotional event in Chicago. He grew up near farms in a small town about 80 km from Chicago. He is very much the same kind of character that is Ron Swanson. His wife is Megan Mullally played on the series with two gay characters, one lived with a woman, called Will & Grace.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
First episode of "Better Call Saul" shown in the States today. Judging by tonight's show it's a keeper. Second episode being shown tomorrow night. Good performances by a relatively unknown cast.

Got this downloading at the moment, looking forward to watching it.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Second episode still living up to expectations - it's shaping up nicely, with Bob Odenkirk giving a very strong performance. Pretty dark in places but also some humourous moments, like the confrontations with the car parking attendant.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Second episode still living up to expectations - it's shaping up nicely, with Bob Odenkirk giving a very strong performance. Pretty dark in places but also some humourous moments, like the confrontations with the car parking attendant.

Watched the First Episode last night and thought it was very good, even if I did think my Netflix had busted at the start.

Second episode should be watchable in tonight in the UK, so will be enjoying that If I have chance.

How many episodes are there in this first season?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
True Detective was on 3 years ago in the US, I believe. I remember being a bit traumatized but I could never miss it. Whenever someone starts playing with their beer can and making objects of art I say "way to go mcconaughey," There was an actual murderer the authorities caught in Nevada that played with his beer cans of that talent.

No, it was last year.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Myself and Mrs and a mate are hooked on homeland. Been smashing disc after disc and are nearly at the end of season 3 - we all think it's brilliant and addictive. What do people suggest next - is Breaking Bad a good one to go onto next?

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
now better call saul is over......true detective 2 starts in June with Colin Farrell and Vince Vaughan!

can I just put in a recommendation for Vikings as well - really enjoyed first two seasons and season 3 is currently showing.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Just got hold of Breaking Bad Blu Ray box set. Haven't seen even one episode yet! So I guess that I will be viewing it over the Summer.

Better be good!

We have plowed through them overseaster. Bloody fantastic, would be shocked if you didn't like them. Tell us what you think as you go.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I sse the new Freeview channel Spike (a Channel 5 channel) is showing 'Breaking Bad' - looks like episodes will be available on 5 on Demand online.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here