Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

U21's v. Wolves

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I have never seen Danny Pappoe before, but thought he looked really good - in terms of his physical development, he was visibly stronger than every other player on the pitch. If he were bench pressing next to me in the gym, I imagine that I would quietly leave the free weights area. On top of that, he looked like a good player - I was impressed.

Walton was assured, I initially thought he had saved the Wolves penalty, but it was just too strong to keep out. Otherwise, the players looked alright, technically very capable but as [MENTION=20158]Telford Seagull[/MENTION] says, they tried to force the issue a bit too much at times. They didn't look out of their depth against a Wolves team that included three players with regular first team experience.

Having watched the U21s quite a few times this season, I actually don't rate him at all!

He is a physical presence no doubt, but he tries to get by on that alone, rarely gets off the ground when he jumps, quite clumsy in possession, poor decision making and I just wonder whether, growing up, he was one of the 'kids' who was always bigger than the rest and got by on that alone. I would be surprised if he made the step up, but if he does then good luck to him.

Where was the forward we signed from Chelsea? Anyone any ideas? He's looked quite useful.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Having watched the U21s quite a few times this season, I actually don't rate him at all!

He is a physical presence no doubt, but he tries to get by on that alone, rarely gets off the ground when he jumps, quite clumsy in possession, poor decision making and I just wonder whether, growing up, he was one of the 'kids' who was always bigger than the rest and got by on that alone. I would be surprised if he made the step up, but if he does then good luck to him.

Where was the forward we signed from Chelsea? Anyone any ideas? He's looked quite useful.

He's injured.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He usually plays before a first team match sometimes I think
Can't get any more conclusive than that, probably.

FYI [MENTION=23471]1901Phil[/MENTION] that'll be a mahoosive dose of (poor) sarcasm you missed there, coming in the wake of Stockdale's penalty save.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here