Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Famous people at the Amex.

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
My nephew who's a dead ringer for Tommy Elphick. I literally saw double on Wednesday and I travelled back with him shortly afterwards.
Time to ask my brother what was going on.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
There's a beardy bloke goes to the Crown & Anchor that some swear is Joe Wilkinson. Just looks like some random beardy Brighton bloke to me :shrug:

He must have some connection to Brighton/Hove or the suburbs because I keep seeing him on the London to Brighton train and vice versa.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
I feel it would be remiss of me not to say "Nice one, Centurion - like it".

(Terrific race, the Romans).

#lifeofbrian

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q
Ray Clemance. Although not at the Amex, it was at the entrance to the Bridge car park. Rather splendid Merc I believe.

N.B. Might have been last season thinking about it. But hey ho.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Seen the usual at the Amex...Mullers and old players of ours but saw more at the Goldstone....Jimmy Tarbuck...Tommy Steele...Norman Wisdom...but days that are now past....here's to the future of the mighty Seagulls!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I once served the 'Mr Ben'. narrator, and familiy, at the King Alfred tenpin alley..

That's my most favourite programme EVER! I am jealous.

I bumped into Gary Stevens outside the south stand once. Had a lovely chat about the cup final etc. He loved the amex.

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Not at the Amex, but one of the most surreal moments was at Withdean. At the back of the South Stand Block D rainy day against Coventry look right behind me and see Jim Roshental, just really not in the place you would expect to see him. North Stand with roof, fair enough. At the Amex can't really think of anyone that hasn't been mentioned, Clive Allen but that would of been more of a scouting thing I presume (was against Newcastle)

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Michael Fish

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here