hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I was recently in Malta for a holiday with Mrs V and we visited the War Museum in Valletta. They had a timeline for Maltese and Ottoman history and a third detailing global events at the same time in history.... My eyes were drawn to one part of the World timeline..... "1721, Swiss settlers introduce the rifle to America " I remember thinking " So that's when it all started to go wrong ".

So, it's happened yet again and it will happen again, RIP the poor innocents that always get the brunt of it.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
'Police have named the suspect as 28-year-old Ian David Long, who had suspected mental health issues. Officials believe the US Marine Corps veteran and local resident took his own life inside the bar.'

And yet Trumpo thinks it's the IMMIGRANTS who are to blame :ffsparr:

What a sorry and sad state of affairs. Even worse is the fact that this latest incident won't make a bit of difference!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Maybe I'm stupid.....why does the thread title make reference to the gunman's facial hair and choice of clothes?

I'm sure that's not a common form of reporting.

South East Today:

"A brighton man today set a new world record for the most pies thrown over a building in a minute.

David Humphries, who has a moustache and predominantly wears T shirts with logos, set the record outside his favourite Pub in front of friends and family"

Last edited:

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
'Police have named the suspect as 28-year-old Ian David Long, who had suspected mental health issues. Officials believe the US Marine Corps veteran and local resident took his own life inside the bar.'

What a sorry and sad state of affairs. Even worse is the fact that this latest incident won't make a bit of difference!

Perhaps you Toby he was angry about the imigrants and who can blame him so showed his anger and so its all there fault yet again but you snowflakes wont face facts

Regards

DR

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Maybe I'm stupid.....why does the thread title make reference to the gunman's facial hair and choice of clothes?

Because the OP, who was quick to warn against 'jumping to conclusions', thought that those details supported the conclusions he himself was jumping to.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Yet another shooting in California, gun man reported to have a beard and dressed in black.

Perhaps you Toby he was angry about the imigrants and who can blame him so showed his anger and so its all there fault yet again but you snowflakes wont face facts

Regards

DR

Mate I’m angry at immigrants, baby boomer generation, millennial generation, British Asians who gang rape girls, Momentum Members, EDL members, Pompey FC and many more but I don’t feel the need to go out a shoot innocent people ffs.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
They had a timeline for Maltese and Ottoman history and a third detailing global events at the same time in history.... My eyes were drawn to one part of the World timeline..... "1721, Swiss settlers introduce the rifle to America " I remember thinking " So that's when it all started to go wrong ".

Incorporating that little fact might have ruined one of the classic lines in film history...

https://youtu.be/PT6TYisX9oA

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Regards

DR

Yeah. That'll be it :D :D

As an aside, I've noticed recently that the people who go on about 'snowflakes' seem to be some of the biggest 'snowflakes' out there. It's hilarious to see, it really is.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

There it is. An American veteran, not a foreigner so the mental health issues become the excuse.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The world will eventually become desensitised to this wrongness and it'll just be another news story we scroll through and say 'ahh, how awful' .....then keep scrolling.

If the USA can't change their gun laws with 8 years of Obama in charge then there's no hope for them.

Our "Special Relationship" with the USA has also achieved precisely zero influence in this regard, presumably because the governments of both countries both LOVE weapons, particularly making them and selling them around the world.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
There it is. An American veteran, not a foreigner so the mental health issues become the excuse.
I'm not sure there are any murders where you can't make mental health the excuse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here