Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atletico v Real SENSATION

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Such an important goal, probably the winner under pressure and 2-0 down.
So instead of celebrating the goal with the scorer what is the first thing Ronaldo does, puts his finger to his lips in front of the home fans.
Ronaldo, still the most childish, annoying cry baby to have laced up a pair of boots.
I know he is begging to play for Brighton but he will have to improve his manners and sportsmanlike qualities before he signs or it's a no from me.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Such an important goal, probably the winner under pressure and 2-0 down.
So instead of celebrating the goal with the scorer what is the first thing Ronaldo does, puts his finger to his lips in front of the home fans.
Ronaldo, still the most childish, annoying cry baby to have laced up a pair of boots.
I know he is begging to play for Brighton but he will have to improve his manners and sportsmanlike qualities before he signs or it's a no from me.

Sssshhhhhhuuuussshhhhh. Don't let the summer transfer target out the bag

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I would hate it if we signed Ronaldo.

The man's shot to pieces. On the ads after the game he was shown using a quack remedy (that vibrates) to tone his six pack. The fat *******!

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Such bitterness towards arguably the greatest player ever.

With him off the radar who should we sign? Brighton is a left leaning city so we pay taxes so messi is unlikely. Which other superstar should we target?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
We need a match report from [MENTION=1022]Wilko[/MENTION]. He's got a season ticket at Atletico so presume he's at the game.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

With him off the radar who should we sign? Brighton is a left leaning city so we pay taxes so messi is unlikely. Which other superstar should we target?

Yup. Hated him when he was at Man U but he's proved time and again that he's a nice guy who hasn't let the fame go to his head and clearly is aware of his privileged position and uses it to do good. Greatest player ever though? I think Pele, Best, Maradona and Cruyff might have something to say about that.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Yup. Hated him when he was at Man U but he's proved time and again that he's a nice guy who hasn't let the fame go to his head and clearly is aware of his privileged position and uses it to do good. Greatest player ever though? I think Pele, Best, Maradona and Cruyff might have something to say about that.

This is a debate for when we are bored in late July. His honours are stacking up impressively. He could win his fourth champions league to go with what will probably be his fifth league title, not to mention all the cups and international honours. Time will tell but my guess is that history will look back on ronaldo in the same way as it does pele. Ronaldo, like maradona dominated championships in pretty average side. People also overlook how often he got Portugal to the tournament in the first place.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
This is a debate for when we are bored in late July. His honours are stacking up impressively. He could win his fourth champions league to go with what will probably be his fifth league title, not to mention all the cups and international honours. Time will tell but my guess is that history will look back on ronaldo in the same way as it does pele. Ronaldo, like maradona dominated championships in pretty average side. People also overlook how often he got Portugal to the tournament in the first place.

Yep, you're right. It's a great but essentially useless debate because it's impossible to say who was the greatest. Portugal were a one-man team in that tournament.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

No-one is saying we are in the market for him, don't quite get how you extrapolated that.

And 'greatest player ever'? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahaha!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

Left leaning and full of drugs, time for Maradona to get his boots out of the loft.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
No-one is saying we are in the market for him, don't quite get how you extrapolated that.

And 'greatest player ever'? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahaha!

Brilliant. You actually thought that someone thought we are in the market for a world superstar. This is what makes ignoring the second part of your post so easy.

Shorehamkid

Aug 3, 2011
Only for league games sadly. Could not get a ticket for last night.

How does that work then? As a season-ticket holder do you not get first dibs? Done nearly every major ground in European football but never made it to Atletico... shame, I expect the new place (impressive as it looks) won't quite be the same.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here