Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur *** Official Match Thread ***

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Would bring on Leo or Loco for Murray soon. Barely touched the ball recently.

Whilst I'm delighted the beautiful Groß tucked it away its slightly concerning that Murray wasn't grabbing it considering his miss last time.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Lots of Spurs possession at the moment, we seem pretty well organised though.

I wonder if Hughton will leave things as they are or bring on a bit more pace up front.....

so...65 mins on the clock..thinking about a sub. what would YOU do..go defensive and bring say march for Kayal to sit in front of the back 4 or go for the win and bring on Ulloa/ Locadia (again for Kayal)??

D

Deleted member 2719

I wonder if Hughton will leave things as they are or bring on a bit more pace up front.....

Can you go and get another cuppa please!

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
What time does Hughtons substitution alarm go off on his phone? Is it 75 mins or 1-2 down?

Do you ever post anything that isn't :fishing: ?

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
so...65 mins on the clock..thinking about a sub. what would YOU do..go defensive and bring say march for Kayal to sit in front of the back 4 or go for the win and bring on Ulloa/ Locadia (again for Kayal)??

Neither. Loco for Murray, keep organised and hope that the extra pace through the middle can create on the break

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

We're starting to look tired now. Time to bring on a couple of pairs of fresh legs NOW - before they get their second. IMHO that is, as a totally ignorant spectator.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We're starting to look tired now. Time to bring on a couple of pairs of fresh legs NOW - before they get their second. IMHO that is, as a totally ignorant spectator.
Seems fair comment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here