Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Which pub for Fulham?

Russ

Rust Man
May 4, 2013
But enough about you. He's asking for pub recommendations for him and his mates. It's no surprise you can't help like a grown-up might.

Yep, just asking for a recommendation for a boozer for a few of us.
Certainly didn't want to cause all this trash talk and mayhem. [emoji482][emoji109]

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Makes me laugh all the smartarse answers to the question about away pubs, so 2005. Just another chance for the NSC bullies to try and belittle someone asking a simple question, we all started going away at one time and didn't know the pubs that the away fans went to at which ground and always nice if you're going on your own or just starting out going to meet Albion fans and also avoid trouble.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Makes me laugh all the smartarse answers to the question about away pubs, so 2005. Just another chance for the NSC bullies to try and belittle someone asking a simple question, we all started going away at one time and didn't know the pubs that the away fans went to at which ground and always nice if you're going on your own or just starting out going to meet Albion fans and also avoid trouble.

Wise words. You'd think this was an Albion fan forum, the way [MENTION=27469]Russ[/MENTION] outrageously asked what fan-friendly pub we might recommend for a trip to Fulham. It's not like some of the other 3,500-5,000 fans might also be interested too.

But I'm sure we'd all much rather read cryptic one-liners from Fairy about his past skirmishes with QPR or whoever (where you just know he was miles behind the front line giving it the "hold me back" bollocks) or see yet another incredibly cringeworthy, tedious picture of Return of the Rev in tight shorts and shit hair in 1978 to prove what a supafan he is.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
There is always the risk you end up running into DR and RR in the pub of their choice, much better to be prepared with alternatives I'd say...

vlcsnap-302169.png

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
You're just a tedious mong aren't you? Don't you ever get bored of one-line, glib, unpleasant posts? You're such a sad act that I think you genuinely believe you're impressing people. You're really not. You just stand out as a complete thicky, incredibly boring, and an absolute nob.
I thought you two were on friendly terms these days ?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Also known as the Sloaney Pony or White Whore. Is the Swan still on Fulham Broadway? I used to go and see Ivor Biggun play there on Friday nights.
long gone , is called bootsy brogans now.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Wise words. You'd think this was an Albion fan forum, the way [MENTION=27469]Russ[/MENTION] outrageously asked what fan-friendly pub we might recommend for a trip to Fulham. It's not like some of the other 3,500-5,000 fans might also be interested too.

But I'm sure we'd all much rather read cryptic one-liners from Fairy about his past skirmishes with QPR or whoever (where you just know he was miles behind the front line giving it the "hold me back" bollocks) or see yet another incredibly cringeworthy, tedious picture of Return of the Rev in tight shorts and shit hair in 1978 to prove what a supafan he is.

I bet old terry tuff nut was on his toes sharpish at the hint of trouble!

Jan 30, 2008
wise words. You'd think this was an albion fan forum, the way [mention=27469]russ[/mention] outrageously asked what fan-friendly pub we might recommend for a trip to fulham. It's not like some of the other 3,500-5,000 fans might also be interested too.

But i'm sure we'd all much rather read cryptic one-liners from fairy about his past skirmishes with qpr or whoever (where you just know he was miles behind the front line giving it the "hold me back" bollocks) or see yet another incredibly cringeworthy, tedious picture of return of the rev in tight shorts and shit hair in 1978 to prove what a supafan he is.
you sound jealous :lolol:
regards
DR

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
you sound jealous [emoji38]ol:
regards
DR
Not really :

Grrrr. Roaawr hold me back hold me back, some right dins on here :dunce: then palace turned up, :wink: oviusly sum scarfers got done which wos rong was in the nags head when it got done??? an that time at the bosun :wink: who was their??? :wink:

See. If I want, I can sound like a bell-end just like you do. No need for jealousy.

Jan 30, 2008
Not really :

Grrrr. Roaawr hold me back hold me back, love it when palace turned up for a ruck me, oviusly sum scarfers got done which wos rong was in the nags head when it got done??? an that time at the bosun ;) who was their???

See. If I want, I can sound like a bell-end just like you do. No need for jealousy.
oh but you are and you know it , if you were half as popular as me you'd be made up, see you sat :thumbsup:
regards
DR

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I naively came onto this thread thinking there would be some indication where the majority of Albion fans would be drinking on Saturday as well as reading some useful info about other good west London hostelries!!! Dooooh!! I should've known better of course.....it's just another NSC bitchfest!!!!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Went in the The Jolly Gardeners, 44 Lacy Rd last time. Decent if you fancy lunch.

SAC

May 21, 2014
I naively came onto this thread thinking there would be some indication where the majority of Albion fans would be drinking on Saturday as well as reading some useful info about other good west London hostelries!!! Dooooh!! I should've known better of course.....it's just another NSC bitchfest!!!!

The Coat and Badge if you want a decent pint with a 20 minute walk to the ground

The Railway, near the train if you don’t mind Weherspoons and a 30 minute walk

Eight Bells if you are coming from the tube and don’t mind a half hour queue for the bar

The Golden Lion and The Bedford Arms if you want to mix with Fulham fans (no colours)

Russ

Rust Man
May 4, 2013

Well that was my intention obviously. Meet in a decent pub full of Albion fans with a good atmosphere.
That's all I wanted to know, and some of you good people have been kind enough to share some recommendations and it's most appreciated.
I've been to a few away games but this will be my first visit to Fulham. I'm sorry if I'm not die hard enough for some of you. No I don't go to away games up north mid week but I still love watching the Albion and I'm a season ticket holder, I buy my kids kits every season along with all the other merchandise they want so I do my bit.
For those decent people who took the time to respond with an informative answer, thank you.
To the few idiots on here that behave like childish ********s without a brain cell between them, I suggest you grow up a bit.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Well that was my intention obviously. Meet in a decent pub full of Albion fans with a good atmosphere.
That's all I wanted to know, and some of you good people have been kind enough to share some recommendations and it's most appreciated.
I've been to a few away games but this will be my first visit to Fulham. I'm sorry if I'm not die hard enough for some of you. No I don't go to away games up north mid week but I still love watching the Albion and I'm a season ticket holder, I buy my kids kits every season along with all the other merchandise they want so I do my bit.
For those decent people who took the time to respond with an informative answer, thank you.
To the few idiots on here that behave like childish ********s without a brain cell between them, I suggest you grow up a bit.

Agree with you Russ. The Boathouse looks like a good pub (Youngs, Craft Beers, good food, on the riverside and handy for Putney Bridge) - anyone been?

theboybilly

The Eight Bells was decent enough last season but it will be packed on Saturday and you will be drinking out of plastic 'glasses' (as usual at pubs near grounds)
I'm thinking of drinking a little way out then arriving at Putney Bridge tube at around 2.15. The Wetherspoons near Putney (overground) station is okay but is a bit of a hike to the ground for people like me with dodgy knees.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here