Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Sheffield Wednesday ****OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD****

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
First 20 minutes I thought we would do it.

Then they scored with their fist shot on goal.

All over bar the shouting.
I really hope Hull win the final 6-0

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
Dare I say that this does not hurt anywhere near as much as the game against Palace. Fabulous season ended with some bad luck and no rub of the green

Very proud of the team, hope we can keep the squad together next season
Most definitely. The first half this evening was magnificent - the second half we were knackered and Wednesday did a good defensive job.

But over the season? Apart from the ties with injuries we've done brilliantly.

Think Dunk cost us - we rely on his height so much- 2 silly sending offs both of which coincided with defeats - we need a second 6'5" defender next season...

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Who is the idiot co-commentator for Sky tonight? Been one of the most blatantly biased bits of 'punditry' I have ever heard. 'You can't take anything away from Sheffield Wednesday...', yeah we got that, you said it about 20 times this evening.
Agreed, thought it was truly ****ung awful....excuse my French...The first 25 ,mins were ours yet they couldn't even admit it......

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
Dare I say that this does not hurt anywhere near as much as the game against Palace. Fabulous season ended with some bad luck and no rub of the green

No chance.

Can't believe we only seen Knockart for 4 months and he'll be sold for a bucket of chips and dunk will be sold for peanuts aNd Godson will depart and Stephens.

Derby, Middlesbrough and thier likes keep thier best players whereas we sell sell sell.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I could have done without the Sky commentators being quite so pro-SW .

I thought the classic was when Ross Wallace was two yards off the pitch, had a look around, wandered on four yards and then 'collapsed unable to move'. The commentary response? 'Why are Brighton players complaining'? ****ing tw*ts.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Who is the idiot co-commentator for Sky tonight? Been one of the most blatantly biased bits of 'punditry' I have ever heard. 'You can't take anything away from Sheffield Wednesday...', yeah we got that, you said it about 20 times this evening.

Radio 5 commentators and pundits much better then - repeatedly acknowledged how unlucky we were.

Not that it helps much.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
well I'm gutted. hope we go again next season. hope chris hughton and all his players are here to go again next season

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo

Nothing other than losing another Hereford type game could be worse than the Palace game. This is just bitter disappointment that such a wonderful season has ended with nothing to show for it. We deserve so much more than this.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The entire season in one game.

When we were good, we were very very good.
But when we needed a goal, it was never going to come.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Everyone is heartbroken. It meant so much. Success is built on failure after failure that never dwindles the passion. We go again.

Screenshot (12).png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here