Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading vs Palace

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'd like to think this will be investigated - Bolasie & Zaha should have some sort of bans from football - it's not good for the modern game to have cheats like this deciding matches. Shame none of the big clubs have bothered with the FA Cup this year but it's another aspect of modern football (that I dislike) I'm afraid. Still, fair play to CPFC2010 on reaching their first ever FA (reserve) Cup semi final :thumbsup:

Mar 2, 2016
I'd like to think this will be investigated - Bolasie & Zaha should have some sort of bans from football - it's not good for the modern game to have cheats like this deciding matches. Shame none of the big clubs have bothered with the FA Cup this year but it's another aspect of modern football (that I dislike) I'm afraid. Still, fair play to CPFC2010 on reaching their first ever FA (reserve) Cup semi final :thumbsup:

None of the big clubs have bothered? Like Chelsea/Everton, Scum Utd and Arsenal you mean?
You should sprinkle those grapes of yours with some sugar.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
None of the big clubs have bothered? Like Chelsea/Everton, Scum Utd and Arsenal you mean?
You should sprinkle those grapes of yours with some sugar.

Nibble nibble Nigel :lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I've just seen a 2010 fan on Twitter claim that it doesn't matter if it was a dive as they still would have won 1-0 :lol: And yes he was being serious :lol: Palace2010 logic :ffsparr:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
On a serious note, despite the awful decision, does this mean Reading's centre back is suspended for our game Tues?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Ah you're the scumbag that wished Wilf blind!

How proud your family must be.

It gives him more of an excuse to fall over again, you should be happy.

Feb 14, 2010
As I said, palace will stay up, get to the Cup final and the Albion will have a better support when in the lower leagues, and lose in the play offs. Anyone else tired of it?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
As I said, palace will stay up, get to the Cup final and the Albion will have a better support when in the lower leagues, and lose in the play offs. Anyone else tired of it?

Go and support them then. That or stop whinging on about it every ****ing time.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

What the 200 or so we took to Hull away recently ???
A lot of day-trippers have jumped on the MK Mongs band wagon but for the most part our away support is shite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here