Votes: 43 19.4%

Votes: 19 8.6%
  • 6 or more

Votes: 19 8.6%

• Total voters

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I struggle to find much worth watching on one TV, I find the idea that there are six things worth watching at any one time quite staggering

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Just the 4 I'm afraid. Am I a bad person?

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
3 - but only 1 of them is ever used to watch TV these days.... well NetFlix mainly.
1 is now permanently linked up to the Wii, another is in the girls room and isused for watching DVDS.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I couldn't imagine us not having our own tv's in our bedrooms. Maybe the 6 of us in our house should all sit around the piano or maybe play board games all night. Anyway they can be turned off if you want to read or do something else. We also have access to play music in our rooms as well if we want to........ Incredible isn't it ?
Sometimes we all sit together and all watch a film or something in the same room if we all fancy it...... This must be such a shock to you.

So you all have to have access to your own tv? Why?

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Like many on here I'm astonished that 1 in 10 people seem to own 6 or more TVs.

Never owned more than one in my life.

Having one in the bedroom is just an admission that your sex life is over.

Or the chance to play back what you just recorded for the people at the bottom of the pile of bodies to see what was going on above them!

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
4, 2 in any regular use as the other 2 just have the off-air channels and analogue cable respectively.

I've got a six tuner PVR (UPC Horizon) and a two tuner (its much older, SD predecessor) for if there's more than one thing on, rather than multiple TVs - because I can only watch one at a time anyway.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here