Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prime Minister to make a statement from Downing Street - GENERAL ELECTION on 8th June

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
We could have forecast this last night. Great moments in the Albion's recent history - 1979, 1997... - always coincide with a general election.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
She is going to announce she intends to have a sex change and become a woman.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
"Britain is leaving the EU and there can be no turning back".

She should be sacked for that statement alone. I'm not saying we should turn back, but we certainly could.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Vote in parliament tomorrow... will Jezza bottle it or will the PLP take this as the opportunity to flush him out anyway?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
RIP the Labour Party.

I've given you a thumbs up not because I like the idea, but because I fear/know you are right.

I've just voted in the Unite the Union General Secretary election - tempted to vote "anyone but Len McCluskey because it's all his fault".

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
So now we need a thread by [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] predicting an x point lead and win by Labour :lolol:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Vote in parliament tomorrow... will Jezza bottle it or will the PLP take this as the opportunity to flush him out anyway?

Interesting one isn't it. He literally can't possibly win, but to avoid the election would be looked at as very weak. If you are a labour party supporter though do you back Corbyn or try and get him out quickly to have any chance of avoiding five more years of a Tory government likely to have a very large majority.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
This election has been called for the benefit of the Tory Party not the country.

Just about every constitutional event in recent years has been done for the internal convenience of the Conservative Party. May believes that the self-regarding fools leading the Labour Party have given her an opportunity to seize power for decades, and she's probably right. The inevitable Tory victory over, well, no one in particular really, will let her swivel eyed ranters off the leash.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here