Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pubs in Edinburgh - Bournemouth (a)

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
Up here for a couple of weeks, anyone watching or got any suggestions as to where would be good to watch it? Bearing in mind Rangers have got a game tonight too.

:albion2:

Aristotle

Mar 18, 2008
Edinburgh
Calling [MENTION=11767]Aristotle[/MENTION] :)

I'm afraid with a 2 year old and an 8 week old the only football I get to watch on TV at the moment is at home on Now TV (if I'm lucky!), so I don't know where will be showing us given that the Rangers game is on too.

That said, there are loads of places in the centre of town that show football so I'm sure you'll find it somewhere (and you might find our beer in there too!) - sorry not to be more help.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I'm afraid with a 2 year old and an 8 week old the only football I get to watch on TV at the moment is at home on Now TV (if I'm lucky!), so I don't know where will be showing us given that the Rangers game is on too.

That said, there are loads of places in the centre of town that show football so I'm sure you'll find it somewhere (and you might find our beer in there too!) - sorry not to be more help.

It's not for me chap, I just thought of you as [MENTION=4648]SeagullTim[/MENTION] was enquiring :thumbsup:
How's the beer selling?

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Up here for a couple of weeks, anyone watching or got any suggestions as to where would be good to watch it? Bearing in mind Rangers have got a game tonight too.

:albion2:

I'm very envious. Out of curiosity I did a search, but couldn't find any pubs in Scotland showing the match, let alone Edinburgh

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here