Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewis Dunk

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
They did last year though right?
And he was loyal and stayed.

I'm extremely confident he will stay for this whole season.
He'll be off next Summer for big bucks, imo.

He's the type of player I could see Arsenal sniffing. Comfortable on the ball and good range of passing, we could command a tasty fee if Dunk wants to go, ideally, we keep him mind.

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
Absolute scenes dribbling the length of the pitch chased by Andre gray. Took him a long time to get back in position after that one

That run was one this afternoons highlights for me. He looked knackered after it though :)

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Exceptional today. It was only when Gray was taken off that I knew he was playing. We should enjoy Lewis whilst he is here, bigger and better things surely await

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
He was the best player on the pitch. He's far too good for England needs to find a better country to play for.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Many on here thought Stephens is our most valuable player :lol:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
He was the best player on the pitch. He's far too good for England needs to find a better country to play for.

Personally, I think he's out of this world and no country is worthy of him. He's the sort of defender who could probably intercept a nuclear bomb, divert it beautifully towards Sellhurst Park with pin-point accuracy and still manage to get on the score sheet.

It really wouldn't surprise me if NATO are looking at him.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
He's immense and since Duffy arrived he's become even better. We are very lucky to have BOTH of them

Exactly. Reading this thread I kept thinking Duffy needs mentioning at the same time as Dunk. We may not set this league alight but we are rarely going to be embarrassed.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Dunk was outstanding again today. Another sublime pass out too (shame knocky made a hash of controlling)

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Duffy quality too as the no nonsense defender, love watching him head high balls away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here